V10F: enchanted speed-limit at 34 km/h (21 mph)

szaroczek

Correct. You can't ride to the top speed even if the top speed is limited in 25 mph/h. As for those people have shown the picture of riding over 25 mph/h, most of the case, it appears in the occasion that the wheel is pulled up in the air.

• Like 2

On 6/18/2019 at 2:17 AM, Liamfind said:

Correct. You can't ride to the top speed even if the top speed is limited in 25 mph/h. As for those people have shown the picture of riding over 25 mph/h, most of the case, it appears in the occasion that the wheel is pulled up in the air.

That makes sense.  My top speed ever recorded was 24.7, and that was only one moment when I really pushed hard into tilt back.  I can hit 24 if I push into the tilt back fairly aggressively, but mostly top out at 23 when I respect the first signs around 22.5.

Really the wheel is comfortable around 21 to 22mph.  I try not to go much faster unless I need it.

• Like 1

So, let's face it, 45 km/h (28 mph) of real speed, which, as some have suggested, could be set for V10F on the Inmotion app as its max. speed with the use of OS Darknessbot app is just a pure myth even if technically possible to put it on the scree of the Inmotion app and there is literally no one who has done it this way on his/her V10F and actually rode 45 km/h (28 mph), right...? :mellow:

• Like 1