WTB: Ninebot One C+ (Europe)

blueg

Hello there guys,

I'm interesting in starting out with electric rides and from what I've seen I think I'll go with a unicycle xD

I'm 100% sure I will have a few falls so I do not want to see a brand new (expensive imho) unicycle to get multiple scratches etc so I'm looking to get a used one. From my little research I ended up with Ninebot One C+ for a starter EUC (I'm open to suggestions btw). I'm 166cm / 63-67kg (lately going up but already working on it! -.-")

I missed an eBay offer a few days ago for a used Ninebot One C+ for 180 (including shipping), so I thought I should make an account here (since I've been browsing for a while now lol) and ask if anyone is selling one. I am looking to spend around 200eu in total.

Thank you!

I have ninebnot one E+ it propably will be less than 200eu but before i sell it my friend ask me if i learn him how to ride i think you will need to wait about month to 2 month max price will be 160eu + shipping cost. Wheel is hardly used, scraches etc. if you will be interested  i will send you some photos, tell me your location.

35 minutes ago, evil696 said:

I have ninebnot one E+ it propably will be less than 200eu but before i sell it my friend ask me if i learn him how to ride i think you will need to wait about month to 2 month max price will be 160eu + shipping cost. Wheel is hardly used, scraches etc. if you will be interested  i will send you some photos, tell me your location.

Is it a modded E+? :)

Please do send me the photos, I am located in Greece.

Thank you!

PS: I'm sorry if it takes me a while to reply I am only allowed to post like 3 msgs per day..

It's oryginal Ninebot One E+ i bouth it as broken and repair it, first thing was mosfets that cant handel wattage, now mosfets wont burn, and second thing was BMS and it was also changed to better one with ballancing, i have done about 100 km on repaired wheel and everything goes great last thing i forget to mentioned that charger is DIY :) i do my own charger it's fast but charge to 93% i can do charger that charge to 100% but 93% its better to battery.

They are under 290eur new shipped from Europe at Gearbest, you may be better off that way than buying a 4 years old one, because the battery will maybe be too old and even dangerous to get to full speed...

I say that because I wouldn't trust my IPS Lhotz to go at 27kmh anymore, it sort of feels like I do get a bit of tilt back before hitting even 23-25kmh sometimes, I think it's the age of the battery. So I use it to teach people who want to learn and as a spare for me if I ever need to repair the KS18L and takes too long. 

One bought now you may be able to sell it 200 once you're done, with a newer battery which will last much longer. 

https://m.gearbest.com/scooters-and-wheels/pp_1699240.html?wid=1090517&currency=EUR&vip=4265218&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI15jRx8P94AIVJijTCh18FQb7EAQYASABEgLLKPD_BwE

10 hours ago, Jean Dublin said:

Jean you are right in some case, new is new but 220Wh in C+ will be disaster, checked, used wheel will be better, i dont have much money and all of my wheels was buy as broken i repair them, ride some months and sell, i had wheels from chep chinese to top model and i can say that i will never buy new wheel because of cost.

Blueg try to buy wheel with good engine and biggest battery as you can (of course not cheap chinese wheel), Ninebot one C+ in my opinion will be too weak, too slow and have low distance, Ninebot E+ will be a little bit better in your money it will be best option. There is another option, buy broken ninebot E+ and i can help you repair it.

On 3/11/2019 at 2:06 PM, evil696 said:

It's oryginal Ninebot One E+ i bouth it as broken and repair it, first thing was mosfets that cant handel wattage, now mosfets wont burn, and second thing was BMS and it was also changed to better one with ballancing, i have done about 100 km on repaired wheel and everything goes great last thing i forget to mentioned that charger is DIY :) i do my own charger it's fast but charge to 93% i can do charger that charge to 100% but 93% its better to battery.

As long as it's safe :P Please do send me a few pictures of the wheel.

12 hours ago, Jean Dublin said:

They are under 290eur new shipped from Europe at Gearbest, you may be better off that way than buying a 4 years old one, because the battery will maybe be too old and even dangerous to get to full speed...

I say that because I wouldn't trust my IPS Lhotz to go at 27kmh anymore, it sort of feels like I do get a bit of tilt back before hitting even 23-25kmh sometimes, I think it's the age of the battery. So I use it to teach people who want to learn and as a spare for me if I ever need to repair the KS18L and takes too long. 

One bought now you may be able to sell it 200 once you're done, with a newer battery which will last much longer. 

https://m.gearbest.com/scooters-and-wheels/pp_1699240.html?wid=1090517&currency=EUR&vip=4265218&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI15jRx8P94AIVJijTCh18FQb7EAQYASABEgLLKPD_BwE

I've seen this one and I was thinking of getting one but for my country it is either 309 and wait up to 50 days to arrive or 379 to get it in 4 days. I do not think it worth that much money.

I know know what i'm doing, its 100% safe. But it look like.... hardly used wheel. Write mail i will send you some photos.

On 3/13/2019 at 1:36 PM, evil696 said:

I know know what i'm doing, its 100% safe. But it look like.... hardly used wheel. Write mail i will send you some photos.

Please do send me the photos at blueg86-t@yahoo.com

Sorry you have to wait i will try do some photos today, 2 days ago one person was learning on this wheel, 20 miutes to first ride :), and after that we was going about 16 km.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived