KingSong KS16C - broken axis - "Electricunicycles" manipulation

szaroczek

I might be wrong on some point or detail of you situation. 

But by calling yourself a weak defenceless individual...does still not mean your opinion is what you can claim in legal terms. That is why I wrote some hounest tip to you in bold @szaroczek

Ranting here will neither get you any further as matters not if service has been rejected, if I got that part right?

People here are not paying the service for you. Some have giving you feedback and tips. It is interesting how this is taking on board. Good luck for you going forward with this.

• 2 weeks later...

Eventually I give up and followed your suggestions: My KS16C went under a paid repair by Ryszard, another, already known to some of you, Polish "KingSong" dealer. The repair was performed professionally and efficiently. I already enjoy riding my wheel. 

Regards to all

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2019 at 8:32 PM, szaroczek said:

Eventually I give up and followed your suggestions: My KS16C went under a paid repair by Ryszard, another, already known to some of you, Polish "KingSong" dealer. The repair was performed professionally and efficiently. I already enjoy riding my wheel. 

Regards to all

And that's where I was trying to get you all along,;)  Just out of curiosity, what did the work cost?

Archived