Darwin NT

Gaz Bon

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi mate, just joined the forum but had an Airwheel X8 for nearly 4 years. Just about to order an Inmotion V8. Live in Malak. Mainly ride in Malak/Anula area and Nightcliff foreshore. Let me know if you want to catch up  for a ride.

HI Telf 

Praise be another wheeler

Just so happens i have a V10F for sale if you wanna have a test ride (check out the for sale section) 

But would be cool to catch up ,maybe this weekend

Fancy poping out to Humpty Doo i will be around all weekend

Else may be in Darwin but not sure when 

Gaz

Edited by Gaz Bon

• 1 month later...

@Gaz Bon  Good to see there are ewheelers in Darwin area.  I'm based in Brisbane and looking to get together riders in our area. 

Do you still have more then one wheel?  If I hear from anyone in Darwin perhaps I could put them in contact with you?

Also if you are ever looking for new models or parts, let me know :)

Steve

• 2 months later...

@Gaz Bon hey mate did you find any more Darwin EUC riders. I have been seriously looking to get one and good to see there is at least one user up here. Thought i might be the only one up here if ai got one. Would love to see one in person before taking the plunge.

Cam in Palmerston 

11 hours ago, NTBee said:

@Gaz Bon hey mate did you find any more Darwin EUC riders. I have been seriously looking to get one and good to see there is at least one user up here. Thought i might be the only one up here if ai got one. Would love to see one in person before taking the plunge.

Cam in Palmerston 

Hey Cam I will be back end of month if you wanna try it

Ive got a good learner wheel to start with 

Thinking there are 2 others up here who own wheels I sold my V10F to one 

Few mates trying out the learner wheel while I'm away  

So numbers are rising 

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Gaz, you bet and isnt It just cooking these last few days. Would love to come round for a look at yours, looks like you have a blast on it. What days are you free? I work from home so flexible on any time. While i was  away I was offered a job, in cairns, so will be relocating soon. I did a search but couldnt find any euc riders over there, 

• 9 months later...

Hi,

I'm in Darwin and would like to meet up with someone who has one of these electric unicycles to get their opinion before i I buy what im thinking of buying.

I did post another thread but not sure if i did it correctly.

Anyone in Darwin that has a spare bit of time to catch up would be appreciated.

Cheers

Ross

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Hey there Gaz.......Just signed up to the forum. Thought I'd touch base with you. We met at gateway palmerston.......Im the one with the V8.

Haven't got the money to upgrade my wheel yet but I'll keep you posted so that when I do we can maybe go do some offroad.  :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

hi, just bought a kingsong s16 and its my first time to ride a single wheel, its really hard and difficult to learn but with a lot of patience you will be happy for the outcome.

• Like 1