Legalisation and Demo for PLEVs (EUC, Hoverboards, E-Scateboards, E-Scooter) in Germany

EWheelMotion

Next week we gona do the first demonstration ride here in Berlin Germany for the legalisation of PLEVs and EUCs in our country. 

After a discusion with the ministry

it goes 10km through the middle of Berlin guided by the police and 

afterwards we will end up in a hall ride where we celebrate together and wheeling indors, like in a roller disco. 
Every personal light electric vehicle and roller dancers are invited.

Date is the 13.12.18, 12 o'clock
BMVI
Invalidenstr. 44 
10115 Berlin

Who is in Berlin in this time or want to come and join the freedom ride?

Alex I expect you’ll have the largest PLEV and EUC gathering on the planet! Please share some video after the event.

Best wishes on your ministry discussion. They will undoubtedly be impressed! 

15 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Alex I expect you’ll have the largest PLEV and EUC gathering on the planet! Please share some video after the event.

Best wishes on your ministry discussion. They will undoubtedly be impressed! 

We still have to work a lot that there will be more people. At the moment it feels to weak. Looking forward to nicer, bigger and better gatherings. But it is a good start for us to be able to ride officially and legal with the police for 10km this time. 

2 hours ago, EWheelMotion said:

We still have to work a lot that there will be more people. At the moment it feels to weak. Looking forward to nicer, bigger and better gatherings. But it is a good start for us to be able to ride officially and legal with the police for 10km this time. 

Have you trained any police officials to ride? They could huge advocates. Any literature/ website announcements of the event we can post here on the forum? 

25 minutes ago, EWheelMotion said:

Thank you for this and the engagement🙏

Your most welcome! Somehow we need to get you off the ‘Newbie’ roster. My lord everyone on this forum totally enjoy your videos and amazing riding skills! Just doesn’t seem right. I’m going to toot your horn.

• Rehab1 featured, unfeatured, featured and unfeatured this topic
9 hours ago, EWheelMotion said:

Next week we gona do the first demonstration ride here in Berlin Germany for the legalisation of PLEVs and EUCs in our country. 

After a discusion with the ministry

it goes 10km through the middle of Berlin guided by the police and 

afterwards we will end up in a hall ride where we celebrate together and wheeling indors, like in a roller disco. 
Every personal light electric vehicle and roller dancers are invited.

Date is the 13.12.18, 12 o'clock
BMVI
Invalidenstr. 44 
10115 Berlin

Who is in Berlin in this time or want to come and join the freedom ride?

This is great and soooooo funny ... you will be riding illegally so the legislators can observe and help legalise PLEV's. :roflmao:

Early adopters need to break the law before changes are made because no one is pro active enough to see this coming and legislate before it becomes a problem. I believe UK will follow early next year, but lets wait and see what they decide. I hope they keep things simple so that all PLEVs are same globally to maximise choice and minimise cost.

3 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Alex, Hope you don’t mind.  I did find the event advertisement on your Facebook page so I posted it.

31294294707_486ce35d2d_b.jpg

Would have been better with South Park characters riding ... :clap3:

Archived