Is not using the EU for a few days a problem?

Donafello

my theory is they are stored in a box on the shelf at just over half battery and turned off. doing the same once it's home should do no damage, if it does you would be getting damaged goods from stores.

my theory is they are stored in a box on the shelf at just over half battery and turned off. doing the same once it's home should do no damage, if it does you would be getting damaged goods from stores.

I understand that in the short term it's no issue.  I was more concerned about the long term but I guess it'll be fine. 

I understand that in the short term it's no issue.  I was more concerned about the long term but I guess it'll be fine. 

some product sits on shelves for months was my point, they dont know when you are going to buy it off the shelf 

some product sits on shelves for months was my point, they dont know when you are going to buy it off the shelf 

Good point.  Mine arrived fully charged - not sure if they charged it immediately before shipping.

My EU is going to be sat around for a bit anyway - fell down the stairs and damaged my shoulder a few days ago... :(

Archived