Glide 3 -- how the hell do you put air in that nosle ?

tothjm

Hey guys

so i have the Glide 3 and for the life of me i cannot figure out how to attach anything to the air nossle!  it is so flush against the wheel itself that i cant get at it without lightly propping it up with a flat head screwdriver ( but not that much as i know that can cause tearing ).

is there some trick or tool that works well? i tried to buy a 90 degree attachment but it really sucks, air leaks out of it if you even touch it the wrong way.  Any help or a vid would be appreciated, i couldnt find anything on youtube for this model unfortunately.

oh wow, based on your pic, yours has a TON of clearance... mine is FLUSH against the damn wheel itself not sure if they put it in bad or what... if i had that kinda room i would have no problem lol

i will try to manipulate it more.. maybe let a bunch of air out so i can move it around some might help....

By now I have had many different tubes and I can remember that for some of them I also had to use a screwdriver to get them away from the metal of the wheel.

Archived