Firewheel is not turning on

dzuk

The charger might be bad, and the batteries in the Firewheel might be dead now.  Only advice I can think of is to get a multimeter and check the voltage of the battery and the output of the charger.

I think the charger should put out 67 volts, and the battery should not be less than about 60 volts at the lowest.  If the battery gets too low it won't charge, and might be the reason the wheel only turns on with the charger connected,

I'm guessing the battery is bad.

thanks, I have checked battery,

found 53 V and ....3 dead cells , I replaced those and now 61V but it didn’t starts the same as previously, charger when plugged 

only ligts red for five minutes not more and then green that’s it.

shoud try to check the charger - good idea:) also when swiched off wheel is turning in steps like some coils are stopping it. is it normal?  newer noticed that before.

• 4 years later...
Le 31/10/2018 à 15:13, dzuk a dit :

finalement j'ai trouvé que BMS est le problème 

commandé un nouveau 

merci steve454 pour votre contribution 

Bonjour, j'ai le même problème que vous pour la F260, où avez-vous commandé votre BMS et est-il sécurisé contre les coupures ? 

8 hours ago, fiocco said:

Bonjour, j'ai le même problème que vous pour la F260, où avez-vous commandé votre BMS et est-il sécurisé contre les coupures ? 

Hi. Please post in English here:)

Google Translate:

Hello, I have the same problem as you for the F260, where did you order your BMS and is it safe against cuts?

Also, I would not expect a reply for a dead wheel brand in a 4 year old thread. But you can always try, who knows, maybe a miracle happens.