"hidden" post... :-/

Hello, everybody. Last Friday I posted to the topic "Inmotion V10F $1200, Priced to SELL" by eddiemoy and by now my post seems to be hidden... I tried to contact some moderator about it to have it explained but I was allowed "to send only 0 messages per day", unfortunately... :-/ Can anybody help, please? Thank you in advance. :-)

1 hour ago, szaroczek said:

Hello, everybody. Last Friday I posted to the topic "Inmotion V10F $1200, Priced to SELL" by eddiemoy and by now my post seems to be hidden... I tried to contact some moderator about it to have it explained but I was allowed "to send only 0 messages per day", unfortunately... :-/ Can anybody help, please? Thank you in advance. :-)

I just aporoved it - seems as no moderator saw your post over the weekend for approval :(

Thanks man! :) By the way, will my posts and possibly new topics be visible instantly since now on? And how about private messages in a case to moderators which right now I'm not allowed to send for some reason...? :unsure:

16 minutes ago, szaroczek said:

Thanks man! :) By the way, will my posts and possibly new topics be visible instantly since now on? And how about private messages in a case to moderators which right now I'm not allowed to send for some reason...? :unsure:

It will take some time:

Archived