iPhone app doesn't show the speed for V10

Lex

Who has a V10 and an iPhone?
The Android app shows the speed correctly, the iPhone app shows the speed correctly for the V5.
Just for the V10 my iphone does not show the speed. It stays at 0.0 in both modes (horizontal/vertical)
I updated the app about a month ago. Before the update ("bug fixed" it said) it worked fine.
All the other measurements function.

Am I the only one with this problem?
I could not find any report of it anywhere, neither in this forum, hence this post.

2 hours ago, Lex said:

Who has a V10 and an iPhone?
The Android app shows the speed correctly, the iPhone app shows the speed correctly for the V5.
Just for the V10 my iphone does not show the speed. It stays at 0.0 in both modes (horizontal/vertical)
I updated the app about a month ago. Before the update ("bug fixed" it said) it worked fine.
All the other measurements function.

Am I the only one with this problem?
I could not find any report of it anywhere, neither in this forum, hence this post.

Try the darknessbot app yet? Works with my INMOTION , segway mini pro and my gotway msuper x. 

I also use darknessbot but I find annoying that the official app has such a bug and they are not correcting it, it's weeks or months now that the bug is there!

If this is the reaction style/time of the company it's worrying...

Hey guys - I just posted a topic about this, but I wanted to make sure you saw it. I've made an official bug report, and we need you to fill it out so we can provide the app developers with proper data to address the problems. Please fill this out even if you've already posted or reached out to us direclty - we need a central hub of data to present to the app team.

Thanks for your help!

InMotion App Bug Report: https://goo.gl/forms/dXICo5SteggSlxfn2

@Lex @Zeno74

Archived