New Ninebot Z10

Acturbo

For sale new ninebot Z10.  This is my second one bought for wife/daughter but they are going to stick to electric scooter.  Selling for $1925 plus shipping or pickup local for free(preferred).

Serious inquires only, price is non negotiable I am not pressed and do not "have" to sell it.

I am located in Delaware and travel up to north Jersey/NYC and down around Baltimore/DC area.

11 minutes ago, fourthewin said:

Where did you purchase from? Does it have a warranty?

Came from Aliexpress.  Trusted seller I have used in the past.  She covers me on warranty concerns by sending replacement parts but not in the same sense as Jason that you could mail it back........................................

On 10/4/2018 at 9:46 PM, Acturbo said:

For sale new ninebot Z10.  This is my second one bought for wife/daughter but they are going to stick to electric scooter.  Selling for $1925 plus shipping or pickup local for free(preferred).

Serious inquires only, price is non negotiable I am not pressed and do not "have" to sell it.

I am located in Delaware and travel up to north Jersey/NYC and down around Baltimore/DC area.

Mannn I might want this haha!! Should sell the MSX for this since the dualtron fulfills my need for speed 

5 hours ago, Darrell Wesh said:

Mannn I might want this haha!! Should sell the MSX for this since the dualtron fulfills my need for speed 

Dude you just bought the Dualtron, not sure I can endure another drive to Virginia :D

• 1 month later...
On 10/6/2018 at 2:03 AM, Darrell Wesh said:

hows the braking on dualtron? I really dont like those brakes as i've had them on a scooter and they just take wayy too much force to brake 

Just now, Jack Frost said:

hows the braking on dualtron? are they the disk brake ones u have?

On 11/11/2018 at 9:08 AM, Jack Frost said:

hows the braking on dualtron? I really dont like those brakes as i've had them on a scooter and they just take wayy too much force to brake 

Yes it has disc brakes. The braking was def not the best once the electric brake assist cut off but it is passable.

Archived