Calibration of the lift sensor?

ricqvo

Hello once again guys..

When I first turned the wheel on, I disabled it... But now I tryed to calibrate it and it does not do anything... I press next step and nothing happenes...

14 hours ago, ricqvo said:

Hello once again guys..

When I first turned the wheel on, I disabled it... But now I tryed to calibrate it and it does not do anything... I press next step and nothing happenes...

I did the same; turned it off. I will turn it back on and try and calibrate later, since I just found out that I got the new and improved, post 8/1, 1.0.7v FW upgrade

Hey both of you!

as i just learned today....on the “new” FW 1.07new0108.....the calibration isnt needed anymore!

While on the “old” versions the calibration makes some beeps and you have to lift up the wheel....on the newer FW1.07 no calibration is needed anymore!

sorry for the perfect documentation that KS has done on this.....thats ironic btw :-)

13 minutes ago, US69 said:

Hey both of you!

as i just learned today....on the “new” FW 1.07new0108.....the calibration isnt needed anymore!

While on the “old” versions the calibration makes some beeps and you have to lift up the wheel....on the newer FW1.07 no calibration is needed anymore!

sorry for the perfect documentation that KS has done on this.....thats ironic btw :-)

Cool, awesome news. Thanks @US69. I will turn it on asap.

1 hour ago, nte said:

If it the sensor activated while riding, the wheel wont cut out. 

Mine is turned on

I'll wait for 6+ months to see if there are any issues reported. I haven't had the need for it anyways.

Archived