Gotway App

Hello guys! I'm new to the EUC world. I just got my Gotway mcm4 680wh 5 days ago and i'm getting the hang of it. Just one question though, I wanna turn off the second alarm and set it to default so I wouldn't go to the app all the time to shut it off. How do I do that? Thanx!!

7 hours ago, kuechi said:

Hello guys! I'm new to the EUC world. I just got my Gotway mcm4 680wh 5 days ago and i'm getting the hang of it. Just one question though, I wanna turn off the second alarm and set it to default so I wouldn't go to the app all the time to shut it off. How do I do that? Thanx!!

Then a warm welcome to the EUC world!

You say you have the Gotway app, I assume you got it through the Google Play store - or are you using an iPhone version? From my Android view: I don't recall any other way of turning an alarm off in the app than by disabling it once in the Alarm settings. Never needed to do it again after that.... So I am not sure where you are stuck right now. 

When I keep on re-opening the app. It keeps on going to back to soft tilt and default alarms. I'm On Ios(iPhone) by the way. I don't know why it can't keep on the settings i picked. I can always set it up but only when I use it but when I exit it or turn off the unit it resets. Thanx

43 minutes ago, kuechi said:

When I keep on re-opening the app. It keeps on going to back to soft tilt and default alarms. I'm On Ios(iPhone) by the way. I don't know why it can't keep on the settings i picked. I can always set it up but only when I use it but when I exit it or turn off the unit it resets. Thanx

The reason is just because it is badly programmed...like on nearly all other small EUC Producers, too!

Just dont use the GQ app after you set the ride mode and tiltback Setting!!!

On IOS ...use Darkness Bot app, best 3rd Party app available

And on Android I suggest Wheellog - but not the outdated one you can find in the Play Store. We have updated it since and you can install it as an APK. The latest version is here, which is V2.0.8 released by @palachzzz

Archived