KS16 permanent brake light

barash

Howdy folks! ☺️

When I woke up yesterday I noticed the brake light on my KS16 was stuck on one side of the wheel, and the headlights doesn't turn on at all (on/off/charging doesn't matter, they're just stuck) so I figure there could be an easy fix like unplugging the batteries for a minute or so - But, seeing as how you all are an excellent bunch of clever people who've probably heard of this before, I figure I better check in here first so I don't screw something up. I've tried adjusting the related settings in the app but there was no change.

Apart from this, the wheel have travelled ~950km now and is working great.

9 minutes ago, barash said:

Howdy folks! ☺️

When I woke up yesterday I noticed the brake light on my KS16 was stuck on one side of the wheel, and the headlights doesn't turn on at all (on/off/charging doesn't matter, they're just stuck) so I figure there could be an easy fix like unplugging the batteries for a minute or so - But, seeing as how you all are an excellent bunch of clever people who've probably heard of this before, I figure I better check in here first so I don't screw something up. I've tried adjusting the related settings in the app but there was no change.

Sorry - never heard or had myself such an issue. Maybe restarting the wheel after changing the settings could help?

unplugging the batteries sounds good as next step - but unfortionately involves opening the wheel. But gives you a chance for an overall visual inspection of your wheels state...

16 minutes ago, Chriull said:

Sorry - never heard or had myself such an issue. Maybe restarting the wheel after changing the settings could help?

unplugging the batteries sounds good as next step - but unfortionately involves opening the wheel. But gives you a chance for an overall visual inspection of your wheels state...

I have been meaning to open it and snoop around for a bit, guess this is as good a time as any. I'll wait a couple of hours for more replies though, just in case

Archived