GHOSTTE

Full Members
Profile Information

• EUC
    EX30 (pre-order batch #2)

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

GHOSTTE's Achievements

Community Regular

Community Regular (8/14)

• One Month Later
  • Very Popular Rare
  • Week One Done
  • Dedicated
  • Collaborator

Recent Badges

1. Honestly seeing @eevees tear downs I'd say the EX30 is better built than the Sherman S so that hurts his image in being able to do a review in my eyes Also the type of tire a wheel has matters a lot to the handling characteristics of a wheel, so yeah that's not a fair comparison either.
  2. Yeah but setting the shock and tire PSI correctly is extremely simple and takes no time; I'm surprised he didn't catch his mistake when editing his video that clearly shows the wheel wasn't set up correctly while at the same time he was making comments about the, "batteries scraping because they're too low and talked to Begode about the issue." The "issue" is most likely attributed to user error that he failed to recognize, so I don't take him seriously because he blamed the wheel rather than catching and admitting fault in his setup of the wheel.
  3. I don't really take Electric Dreams' reviews all that seriously after his EX30 review. Guy seems nice but he failed to set that wheel up correctly in a rush to get a video out and his review was fundamentally flawed making me question his content.
  4. Grizzla will have stuff most likely, see their Master offering of lower battery pack protection https://grizzlapads.com/product/begode-master-fairing-set/
  5. It's also more fun to go zoom zoom, EUCs have been climbing in power and speed for a reason: the market wants it
  6. Yeah the EX30 will be fine for most unless you're trying to do crazy/dumb off-roading. Can't wait.
  7. No, on the battery back under the foam You can see them on the packs themselves in the video I linked above
  8. See here at this timestamp. And I was wrong, it's four on the bottom, four at the top, making eight per pack and 16 potential mount points per wheel side
  9. I'm not referring to where the battery pack attaches to the wheel, I'm referring the the battery pack itself. There are screws on them now because they are metal unlike the master
  10. If you look at the battery packs of the EX30 there are screws on them at the edges, three at the top and three at the bottom for six total per battery pack making twelve total per side. I wouldn't be surprised if Grizzla used these as mount points and provide screws that are a bit longer to account for the fairings given there are twelve easily accessible mount points the cover the entire surface area of the battery packs for mounting.
  11. Grizzla is already developing fairings and bumpers, shouldn't be an issue