What is the best tire pressure for the KS 16s

claudioagmfilho

32 minutes ago, claudioagmfilho said:

I don’t know how much I should inflated tires can anybody give me a hint please thank you very much appreciate your time

Between 50 and 55 if you're experienced, for maximum performance & efficiency.

If you're a beginner, 40-45 is best as the extra surface area makes the learning curve more bearable.

Everyone has a different preference, it also depends on your weight; the more you weigh the more pressure you need for the same amount of support.  @Paddylaz advice is good.  Once you have some experience, you should experiment.  Start at high pressure, ride a few km over different terrain, lower the pressure a few psi, ride the same route.  do this several times.  Each time you start with a new pressure, bounce up and down on the wheel while standing still or rolling slowly to get a feel for that pressure.  When the bounce becomes very soft, you have released too much air for your body weight.

a guide:

High pressure rolls easier, but can be twitchy and you bounce off EVERYTHING. It's much more easy to get air, which is not good.

Medium pressure gives you a bit of suspension so small obstacles get absorbed by the tire rather that bounced off.  Directional stability becomes a bit better because more tire is touching the ground.  Sharp turns become a little harder for the same reason.

Soft, makes turning hard, handling becomes funny, the tire could spin on the rim and rip the valve out of the innertube, and you can puncture your innertube by pinching it between the ground and the rim.  you are more likely to bend a rim if you hit a curb or deep pothole hard.

Where did you buy your machine? someone in South America wants to buy one and can't find a dealer

Archived