IPS t350+ Help with unlocking 30 kph

William Bird

Can somebody please help me :( I have the IPS t350+ and I can't for the life of me find a single app that can unlock the full speed. The agressive tilt back at 16 kph is killing my feet and I just want to find a way to increase the speed so I wont feel it as much. I've tried the Iamips app and that app is what locked my speed in the first place >:( And the xima app for android won't even connect to my euc. I haven't had enough time to try the app on iphone but when I had a minute to try it wouldn't even find my euc via bluetooth.

@William Bird, I believe speed is restricted until you have clocked up 100kM, have you done that?

there is also an extensive discussion of this below, ignore the first post, the original poster quite unnecessarily changed it as he found his was an older wheel limited to 20kph, but the rest of the discussion may well help you?

You are to install the .apk file found behind that link on an android device. How that is done is explained multiple times on the internet, for example see this: https://www.cnet.com/how-to/how-to-install-apps-outside-of-google-play/

The default tilt back speed of your wheel should be at 20 kph, after having done 50 km you should be able to use the Iamips app to increase the speed limit up to 30 kph. The app that I posted before is a modified version of the Iamips app that allows to increase the tilt back speed before 50 km total are achieved.

• 3 months later...
On October 16, 2017 at 9:23 AM, Slaughthammer said:

Try this one... I am not 100% sure it's the right one, so if it doesn't work, report back here.

ips_1109_unlocked.apk

That one totally works and is the only one I could find. I looked on the web, but only got the Apple version. This one totally works on Android. I emailed it to myself and it worked installing from email. :smartass:

Archived