King song KS-18A One year review

Bryan Wells

Just to make it clear...this is a review/recab of an (old) Ks18 800Watt/30kmh.

None of the mentionend drive characteristics are applicable for the 1200Watt Versions or even newer.....

Yea, this video almost turned me away from the 18S since I ride a lot of rough roads but I talked to someone with a 18S and he told me that he hasn't had any issues. I'm hoping this was just an issue with the 18A and they fixed it with the 18S but I'll find out this weekend.;)

4 hours ago, Richard Layman said:

Yea, this video almost turned me away from the 18S since I ride a lot of rough roads but I talked to someone with a 18S and he told me that he hasn't had any issues. I'm hoping this was just an issue with the 18A and they fixed it with the 18S but I'll find out this weekend.;)

Like said...this is a Video Review of a one year old KS18 800 Watt 30kmh max(which, when he bought it, was allready a year on the market!)......has nothing to do with newer KS18A's 1200Watt or the brandnew KS18S 1500Watt.

On 7/17/2017 at 11:22 PM, KingSong69 said:

Like said...this is a Video Review of a one year old KS18 800 Watt 30kmh max(which, when he bought it, was allready a year on the market!)......has nothing to do with newer KS18A's 1200Watt or the brandnew KS18S 1500Watt.

obviously lol

Archived