theNight

New Inmotion V5F+ Firmware?

29 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Boxer Rebellion said:

@theNight on your screen shot, top left corner displays V5F, do you have the V5F+? my app displays the same thing, just want to see how I can verify I have a V5F+

@Boxer Rebellion the best & most reliable guide is that you'll get between 25-30 miles range with the '+' but 15-20 miles with the regular V5F. In the first wave of V5F+ (I think you were included in this), there was a communication that had "The box has a V5F label, because we are the first (& currently only) ones in the World offering the '+' edition with the 460Wh batteryInmotion did not have the opportunity to create new labels in this round"

Edited by Jason McNeil

Well I have got the new firmware screen again and again. But it is the actual one!

IMG_0630.PNG

@FahrtwindI think that's the same version that I've been using for several months now. I'll check to see if there are any updates tonight.

@FahrtwindI checked my version. It's 1.3.506. That version was the one that was on my wheel when I bought it a few months ago. So no new version with the speed increase has been released.

Edited by fearedbliss