So far you can, ride wise, not tell the difference between the two, only the battery makes the difference...and I think both can use some adjustments, such as moving the top of the control arm forward to fit between the legs better, like a slide adjustment, or just keep the front side straight...

The pro came with 1.2.8 should take it to 1.3.1... I just don't see anything advantage of the pro, definitely not a $500 advantage ...

Now that Amazon have the Pro for $800, is the price difference really $500?  And isn't there some warranty difference?  Also, isn't the Pro motor wattage higher, which could make a difference in some situations, if only instantaneously over obstacles (therefore not so easy to judge quickly)?

Price around the world were all iregular for the mini pro, in Korea it was at 780 euros, spain is interesting case why? they sell it à 900 euros but before the release in France spanish seller said: "we must increase the price to 1000 and over when france will sell it" Really they diid all they wants for fix a price, it's more cheaper in HUNGARY (780 euros)

the good price for the mini i think it's not over 650 euros

More like below $500 , a wild guess is that manufacturing cost is around $300-$350.

They will have sold more (and at the full $1,299) if they had partnered with Apple for the retail than Amazon.

Archived