So excited

Kwing

7 hours ago, Nuo Meng said:

I like pushing the limits of my 9bot 1E+ and the fastest I've been able to go (and get a screen shot) has been 26.3 km/hr.  I feel quite safe at the higher speeds cuz I'm always aware of what's ahead and always feel like I'm in complete control - I plan to get a GotWay MSuper 3 when they are available - it has an 18" wheel, can go up to 45 km/hr and a distance of more than 60 km/ charge. I'll also be investing in a helmet and gloves!

IMG_3512.jpg

Wow..that  is fast! Sure weight is a factor. My 50 pound grandson would probably go crazy fast!

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/24/2015 at 11:29 PM, dpong said:

This is the fastest I have gone on my E+ and to me it was almost terrifyingly fast.  Everyone has a different tolerance for speed.  Yes, they restrict speeds or else you would fall off as the machine can't keep up.  Think of the fastest speed at which you would like to fall off.  Sooner or later you probably will.  The 15 mph I was going would be too fast for me to enjoy.  Though my E+ would let me go faster, I usually go quite a bit under the max speed.  It is still fun. 

IMG_6170.jpg

You have the NOE15 serial number:huh:  Very few times I have seen that.  NOE10 and NOE20 are the ones usually seen.

My NOE20 has got up to just over 15mph twice when I was feeling lucky, had no beeps or tiltback, but being scared of falling off at that speed, quickly slowed down.

I wonder if your ninebot has the P board?  Maybe they put it in by mistake.

To see the old app is neat,  it even shows compass direction.

Archived