Tire dimentions and clearances

claudioagmfilho

I there everyone, was wondering, if the tires for the inmotion v8s, are the same ones for the kingsong KS 16s, I know they are both kenda tires, was wondering if the tires for the v8s or the KS 16s have any kinda of Kevlar on em? Does kenda tires have Kevlar? Can I use the v8 tire interchangeably for use on the kingsong KS16s? 

And also does anyone one know the dimensions for each one of these two tires? I know that the v8 doesn’t give you much clearance for using different kinds of tires on it, but is it the same thing for the KS16s? Does the kingsong KS 16s has more clearance for you to use a 16’ tire from a bicycle?  I already know that the problem really is the inner tubing on these, finding the right one. Still don’t know if I could use a Bicycle tire, that is 16 inches with the same dimensions on the Kingsong KS 16s The dimensions for the kenda v8 tires are: 50 - 305  (16’ x 1.95), does anyne know the dimensions for the kenda that is used on the KS 16s? Thank so for much for your times guys  

Y’all have a great evening...

Archived