Ninebot arriving today

jimmymendoza

<_< the welcome band is late again.. sorry for that.

Are you prepared for some pain? Can you handle the sweet reward? :D

What are your plans for the bot? Will you be commuting? Freestyling? Exploring?

So many things! :)

Hey

Just got my e+ yesterday. Whew.. I thought i was athletic but boy was I wrong.  When i first got on it I thought it is not something that humans are supposed to ride on, but then again, i heard everyone feels that way the first time.

Hope you like yours too

and welcome :-)

@Jag_Rip Thank you for the welcome!!! I will be using it for commuting and exploring.

I thought I would be able to get the hang of this immediately, but its pretty tough. I started with the belt, then realize its better if both hands were free so i can balance a lot better. I now understand when you guys say pain but a sweet reward. 

Hey

Just got my e+ yesterday. Whew.. I thought i was athletic but boy was I wrong.  When i first got on it I thought it is not something that humans are supposed to ride on, but then again, i heard everyone feels that way the first time.

Hope you like yours too

and welcome :-)

Yeah, i'm athletic too, and thought it was going to be easy...ninebot just put me in my place.

Ok....such a big progress today. tossed the belt method and freely rode it. Can't say i'm a pro, but i can turn go for long periods without falling off. Now i'm just trying to see whats comfortable with my feet placement. SO FUN!!!

That's pretty fast progress.  Good for you!  Some people pick it up pretty quickly.

Archived