Monorover R1 wheel broken

Sam Teale

I got the monorover R1 in early 2016 and it worked brilliantly and i loved it!

but a couple of months later the wheel seemed to develop a puncture, I tried to use a puncture repair kit and that was not help. Does anyone have any advice to help me get a new wheel and how to actually install it?

Cheers,

Sam

22 minutes ago, Sam Teale said:

but a couple of months later the wheel seemed to develop a puncture, I tried to use a puncture repair kit and that was not help. Does anyone have any advice to help me get a new wheel and how to actually install it?

Cheers,

Sam

I dont remember this wheel... Looks like one of the airwheel clones? There should be quite some disassembly/tire change videos online. Also for ninebots, kingsongs, inmotions,...

Watch, learn and yours wont be too different.

Be carefull with the motor cable!

58 minutes ago, Sam Teale said:

Cheers,

Sam

Sam, firstly, welcome to the forum.

With respect, not a lot of what you are saying is making any sense to me

• How could you use a puncture repair kit without taking the tyre and inner tube off of the wheel, a puncture repair kit is what cyclists usually carry to make repairs to the inner tube. Due you actually mean you used some sort of sealant that you put in the tube through the valve - if so, what?
  • what are you actually trying to get a new one of? You say “help me get a new wheel”. What on earth do you mean by that? You want to buy a new Electric Unicycle, (EUC) the wheel that fits in it, the tyre, the inner tube? What exactly as the very last thing you would actually replace is the wheel as it includes the motor so a replacement would likely be more than the whole EUC is worth.

As @Chriull says, the Monorover is a bog standard generic wheel look at dismantling an Airwheel or anything similar on YouTube if you are actually trying to take the tyre off to repair the puncture.

Archived