lift up speed test on the Monster

I just noticed that I can't lift up the Monster and control a constant speed of 20 -30 mph, It immediately goes to its top cut off speed of 47 mph,and shuts down.  The transition is severe.  Is this because there is no resistance on the wheel?  I can do this with all my other Gotway wheels to test the different speed alarms, and can't get the Monster to just cruise while I lift it up. Anyone else experience this with your Monster? 

thanks

30 minutes ago, Mrd777 said:

I just noticed that I can't lift up the Monster and control a constant speed of 20 -30 mph, It immediately goes to its top cut off speed of 47 mph,and shuts down.  The transition is severe.  Is this because there is no resistance on the wheel?  I can do this with all my other Gotway wheels to test the different speed alarms, and can't get the Monster to just cruise while I lift it up. Anyone else experience this with your Monster? 

thanks

There is almost no resistance for the wheel so it's accelerating quite strong.

Since the monster has (presumably) more power than your other gotway wheels he can accelerate faster to cut-off...

Could also be, that by his weight (handle, weight distribution, and/or whatsoever) it is harder to balance than your other wheels?

I also could quite good imagine that the high power gotways like your monster are much more "sensitive" than the other lower power gotways, so the balance much "faster/aggresively" and by this also can accelerate much faster. So slighter differences in angle leading to more acceleration makes it harder to balance the wheel while lifted without having it accelerate into cut-off...

Archived