Special techniques seen in video

Bob Eisenman

I see a lot of special techniques explained in depth by video on the forum

Stunts

Fixing a flat 

Adding slime

Upgrading wiring to effected Gotways

We own the devices so the videos contribute to our pastime on a 'wheel'.

I'm reminded (for some reason) of video(s) of a guy 'touching' 1000 boobs of participating women. It all seems on the level for a softly sensitive videography subject. Surely this idea requires a mastery of technique, approach and trust. Try Google searching 'touch 100 boobs' and you get a long list of YouTube uploads such as this longer video

Is it technique, offered money, fame, women's differing attitudes where filmed or just the dedicated method used by the main character of the video that produces this otherwise unthought of form of videography?

Will this post result in a forum penalty?

:w00t2: I like boobs.  :dribble:  Didn't watch the whole video, but up to 250 he only got one decent slap so looks like the odds were pretty good that most women didn't mind the easy peasy melon squeezies.  :whistling:

They probably asked them if they wanted to participate in an online Youtube video that would get millions of views if they let the man touch any part of their body briefly.  They probably didn't think the guy would go for the tatas in a public setting.

Women just go gaga over video fame for some reason.  Just look at how rich that "Girls Gone Wild" guy is.  :rolleyes:  I am seriously in the wrong profession.

Archived