New EUC hybrid, Scooter?

eddiemoy

I just came across this advertisement. It looks really interesting.  Cost is $799.  20mph, 20Miles of range.  Now this looks like a single wheel Segway.  I wonder if it has the same learning curve or does it sit somewhere between true EUC and Segway miniPro.  I'm doubtful of the 20mph speed limit.  In a crash at 20mph, the handle bar becomes hazardous!

Here is the company website, https://www.kiwano.co/.  Shipping in August 2017.  I'm almost tempted to get one to see how it is...  Already have 3 EUC's and one more on the way.  This is getting addicting.

We've had this thing here before. Only one tire, so steering works by shifting weight (maybe via the handle), so it is a EUC. To me, looks like they tried to make an easier to ride EUC, therefore the wide tire and especially the added handle, the latter of which in reality is just a crutch (and as you say, will be terrible in a crash).

The suspension is nice, though. And I guess the handle is neat for jumping (lift the wheel along with you using your hands) and the built in display. Would still cut it off:)

By all means, get one if you're curious, and tell us how this thing is;)

Here's another wide tire EUC, no handle.

wonder where they put the electronics and battery.  it looks interesting, good for off road.  youtube video says specs and details soon no website.

Archived