London - back in the park tomorrow, early evening if anyone's around

Paddylaz

14 hours ago, nute said:

Wish i could, but I'm in Bournemouth tomorrow... one day ...

Have you ever ridden along the river, i quite fancy that too?

No worries.....can't actually do today anyway now! Pity because it looks sunny. Will definitely be doing a wheel later in the week though....maybe Thursday or Sunday if you're around.

No, never ridden along the river. Admittedly I've been a bit boring and usually stay in Hyde Park. I love going fast and that long strip by the lake is one of the only nice stretches long enough to hit top speed.

On 6/25/2017 at 3:36 PM, Paddylaz said:

Im away in france in a week and a bit and am drowning in work i need to get done before i go. I'd love to meet up perhaps after i get back and have work under control. 

Do you wheel to the park, or drive/tube. Id probably train /tube in unless its a day i happen to be working there.

16 hours ago, nute said:

Im away in france in a week and a bit and am drowning in work i need to get done before i go. I'd love to meet up perhaps after i get back and have work under control. 

Do you wheel to the park, or drive/tube. Id probably train /tube in unless its a day i happen to be working there.

Yeah sounds good. Give me a buzz when you're back. I've already met up with one or two riders that I see regularly now...it's good fun. I'm actually in Paris myself from 12th-14th. I'm contemplating taking the wheel.

I live in Surrey, but work part of the time in Kensington. It's usually those days that I bring the wheel and then do a ride afterwards. So yeah, I tube everywhere. I've never commuted with my wheel, just bought it for sheer fun ?

Ok cool, I'm in hampshire (sort of between basingstoke and newbury), I occasionally work in south london so would tube in from there. 

We are driving to france so taking a wheel along as well but not going to paris, heading to the south. 

Brighton seafront at the weekend is fun to go to. You can go all the way from near the marina to shoreham. Its the only place i have ever seen another person on a wheel. This guy flags my brother and I down and pulls a Ninebot out of his car boot, he was so excited to meet another wheeler.  

Archived