Difference between Msuper v3 and the Msuper v3s+

4 variants:

• msuper V3 680 Wh, 67V
  • msuper V3 840 Wh, 67V
  • msuper V3s 1300 Wh, 84V
  • msuper V3s+ 1600 Wh, 84V

The 84V wheels are 25% "stronger" and have extrusions on the upper side panels for the bigger batteries. Besides the batteries, there are no differences between the two 67V models, and between the two 84V models.

The naming is inconsistent because not even Gotway will stick to it all the time. People will name it whatever.

• There also used to be a fifth variant: 67V, 1680Wh for the Chinese market only. It was an intermediate step in going from small battery+67V to big battery+84V, but you won't be able to buy that anyways.

I would guess Gotway used a shell planned for a V3s+ with a 1300Wh battery instead of a 1600 Wh battery. From all there is to see of the Gotway factory organization and quality control, that can easily happen.

Since there is no other difference between the two wheels, you have nothing to be worried about:)

I wasn't worried about my wheel after opening it up a few times I am sure I got what I paid for. At the start I kept calling mine V3S+ thinking that was the name as when I was buying it from gotway the emails I got from Jane stated I was buying the V3S+ 1300 also, so I was a bit confused with the whole name part oh well I will just called it V3S from now one :).

Archived