ElectricUnicycleReviews.com is offering the Ninebot One E+

Email@ElectricUnicycleReviews.com

ElectricUnicycleReviews.com are authorized NinebotUS distributors, ofering the Ninebot One E+. That means free shipping, and we offer an outstanding 1-year "never ship it to China ever" USA warranty. We will do anything to make sure you're happy choosing us. Email us if you have any questions. You'll be riding sooner, with confidence.

-- Will
Email@ElectricUnicycleReviews.com

I tried to place an order from the link above. After filling in the Contact details, I tried to proceed to the secure checkout I received a Validation Error.  Near the bottom there is a message "Verify you are a human" yet there isn't a Captcha present to do so. Am I the only one with this problem?

Cheers!

I tried to place an order from the link above. After filling in the Contact details, I tried to proceed to the secure checkout I received a Validation Error.  Near the bottom there is a message "Verify you are a human" yet there isn't a Captcha present to do so. Am I the only one with this problem?

Cheers!

Hey @DangerZone sorry about the problem. I think it's working for most people, but I'll try to figure out what was happening. I will PM you for your email address to complete your order.

Archived