first ride

dolfanbolt

Front/Back are interchangeable.  Some wheels have a directional tire (with a rotation direction on the tire) - but that's really just tread pattern for water shedding.  Unless you're riding at high speed through standing water, I doubt the water shedding properties matter.  I wonder how fast you need to ride through a puddle to hydroplane on an EUC?

8 hours ago, dolfanbolt said:

Longer I ride more my weight goes back, eventually too far, where is my error.

Are you sure you are not just describing tilt back? As you increase speed the wheel will reach a point where it doesn't want you to go any faster so it tilts back to prevent you doing so. On the Ninebot you have to go through a tutorial before it will let you increase the tilt back speed, before that you will reach tiltback at quite a slow speed, I don't know the Ninebots well but I think it is around 7MPH?

9 hours ago, dolfanbolt said:

I seem to be fine riding other than my weight is too far back.  I have a ninebot A1.  Longer I ride more my weight goes back, eventually too far, where is my error?

Your error is you keep moving your weight back, if your description is, as read. Why are you doing this? 

Archived