You are batting on a sticky wicket, dont you!

I do not want to put too fine a point on it, but my understanding is that you initiated this threat in the Advertisment Section of this forum. Even further, you started with promoting your website and in showing a couple of pictures of your products. And when the lads started to ask some questions, you replied either content-free or with very generic remarks. 

My considered opinion is that you are doing your product not a good service and I have the feeling that today less people in this forum will consider buying one of your products than ten days ago.

That is of course only my tuppence, feel free to continue marketing your product the way you believe is best. But in this case, I am afraid, some of your shareholders will start selling their shares (only joking).

l think l ONYL offer FREE sample that you guys will shut your mouth !

PLEASE THIS IS ONLY JOKING

Of course I was not talking about reckless people driving too fast or with too low battery (even if I think you would agree that using low battery as an excuse for a less secure behavior OF THE WHEEL is lame !). Needless to say, those people should be severely punished by the wheel and publicly blamed for their sin, right ?

I was talking about the wheel's unecessary sudden power cut, leading to a faceplant and I can precisely prove in each case (some causing great harm, like broken bones or displaced shoulders) it's not the user's fault. I can even reproduce the power cut to prove the wheel design is faulty (either at the BMS or the mainboard). It's been written all over the forum but if you need some convincing, I can repeat it.

I don't understand your position about the fact that the BMS does shutdown the power without warning the user, especially because of cold temperatures or of  a defective battery cell ? Do you deny this fact in general or do you believe it can't happen on the Suoku wheels ? Please clarify. Do you think that shutting down power while riding because of overspeed or low battery is something necessary and/or unavoidable on unicycles ? I would really like to know.

As to your suggestion of testing the Suoku, it's a very good idea. If you send me one, I'll check to see if it's immune from power shutdown and let everybody know.

WHAT L MEAN WAS SEND ME YOUR FULL ADD ,PHONE,POST CODE AND THEN SEND YOU FREE SAMPLE FOR TESTING NOT EMAIL ID

我們想知道如果電動獨輪車的BMS電力不足,它會不會自動停下來? 現在大部份的EU如果電量不夠,它不會警告騎車的人,如果在馬路上突然停下來的話會很危險。

我們想詢問貴公司是否有關於此電能管理系統的安全措施?

Archived