Suokuwheel Afficial website  http://www.suokuwheel.com

Suokuwheel is the latest high-tech means of transport adopting aerospace attitude control theory,fuzzy algorithm,and gyroscope system to achieve balance by forward and backward leaning.Users can control the vehicle to go forward,accelerate,decelerate,brake or others,by inclining forward or leaning backwards.The left and right balance is similar to the technique of riding a bicycle-achieved through slightly slanting left or right.Suokuwheel features as a green product that can be easily carried around on a bus or subway,making it a helpful tool in commuting. 

8.jpg

suokuwheel S7.jpg

suokuwheel S12.jpg

Suokuwheel S90 Segway Personal Transporter.jpg

Hello Jason @suokuwheel ! Welcome to the forums. My name is Will; you contacted me personally via email, and I've seen you all over the forums advertising Suoku micro unicycles. I apologize for my directness; please know that I post this with love.

I have a question for you. Members of this forum are actively concerned with behavior of our unicycles when they're experiencing sudden high load, or low battery. Almost every brand has a problem where it turns itself off suddenly, without warning, dropping the rider on the ground. This is a FINANCIAL LIABILITY for manufacturers of electric micro unicycles.

Some brands are behaving in a way that makes it easier to avoid this problem. Here's what they do:

When the battery is near being low, the unit refuses to operate normally. Instead, it implements a "limp mode" where it will only move very slowly, with constant beeping. This makes it very unpleasant to ride with an unsafely low battery, and avoids not only unsafe situations but: reduces FINANCIAL LIABILITY. For you. For your company. And for your distributors.

In order for this type of design to work, the unit must keep a larger reserve of power at the end of the charge. Thus, the advertised range ends up being lower. It's the right thing to do.

Here's the question: Does any model from Suokuwheel do anything like that? How are you guys making a safer unicycle than the other brands?

Please show all of us, and your potential customers and distributors, the respect of reading this post, and report back:

I encourage you and the designers / engineers at your company to educate yourselves regarding this problem, and please do issue an official response. We are all listening!

Thank you,

Will Eddy - ElectricUnicycleReviews.com

Dear Will,

thanks a lot for your great question about suokuwheel.

Suoku electric unicycle uses LED lights to show power status.When the battery is greater than about 85%, four LED lights full on, with the power drops gradually extinguished, so please check the battery level before the trip, too far away to avoid not return. Not to delay your trip, we recommend that all timely charge after each use.When the remaining capacity is less than 10%, LED light will flash, the buzzer will also sound a continuous "beep" sound, while the front pedal began to sink, forcing you to slow down gradually until it stops. In this case, do not start riding again, in order to avoid running out of power suddenly loses power, causing you to fall.
Riding in the winter, mileage will be reduced, because the lithium battery discharge capacity at low temperatures dropped quickly, about half at -15 ℃ for example, the discharge capacity is only room temperature.

King Regards

Jason Lee

Segway Elektrische Scooter.jpg

batterij aangedreven eenwieler.jpg

Dual Wheels Zelf Balancing Elektrische Scooter.jpg

één wiel eenwieler.jpg

Elektrische Scooter raad Drifting.jpg

Hello I have a question regarding the electric unicycles, specifically the Suokuwheel S8.  Please could you confirm when the over speeding beep sounds.  I was not able to find this answer on your website.

Also could you confirm the battery sizes that you are able to supply with this unit.

Thanks

When the remaining capacity is less than 10%, LED light will flash, the buzzer will also sound a continuous "beep" sound, while the front pedal began to sink, forcing you to slow down gradually until it stops.

I hope this means it won't let you ride when the battery is too low, but I don't really understand exactly what this means.

Yes l confirm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello I have a question regarding the electric unicycles, specifically the Suokuwheel S8.  Please could you confirm when the over speeding beep sounds.  I was not able to find this answer on your website.

Also could you confirm the battery sizes that you are able to supply with this unit.

Thanks

I hope this means it won't let you ride when the battery is too low, but I don't really understand exactly what this means.

thank you but you will understand in the future l think !

Jason

Jason! I'm very interested. Here's a question:

What is the possibility of a software change where instead of working all the way until it's dead, instead it slows down all the way and won't allow you to ride when there's risk of unexpected shut off?

The products shown by Suokuwheel in the above are just OEMed (rebadged), I very much doubt that they have any input/control over the technical specifications & behaviours. 

You dout is right,because you never know until you try!

Thanks

All  the suokuwheel electric unicycle will sound when over speed ~,this is safe for rider !

suokuwheel S8 battery 174Wh !

Jason 

Jason! I'm very interested. Here's a question:

What is the possibility of a software change where instead of working all the way until it's dead, instead it slows down all the way and won't allow you to ride when there's risk of unexpected shut off?

the software you talking about was not available at the moment,you could ask solowheel for help !

No comment from suokuwheel at the moment !

Thanks for the answer on the battery.

I am aware that every EU has a speed warning beep for when you over speed but I wanted to know when does the one on the Suoku sound?

Some EU sound at 10kph others 12kph.  My current IPS doesn't sound unit it gets up to 18kph.

It's funny to see how the seller systematically evade a very simple question : does the wheel turns itself off because of high load, high speed or low battery, does it turn itself off while riding, OR NOT ?

Well it's would be funny had this bad joke not been so dangerous and harmed so many users. I am sick and tired of this blunder and of the evading sellers.

They don't want to reply ? Boycott them and let them go to hell, as simple as that !

I think exactly like you.
the day they will find themselves in front of a judge for a cause of millions of Euros, for example due a bad accident caused by their product. I think that will stop behaving so badly. Or at least they will put a hand on own conscience.

Thanks for the answer on the battery.

I am aware that every EU has a speed warning beep for when you over speed but I wanted to know when does the one on the Suoku sound?

Some EU sound at 10kph others 12kph.  My current IPS doesn't sound unit it gets up to 18kph.

EU sound according to different manufacturer Max Speed.

IPS T260 Max Speed is 19.9Kph,if IPS T260 will sound 18kph,l think IPS will not manufacture electric unicycle any more.

so your EU will not sound untill 19.9Kph.

Suoku electric unicycle will sound on different situation !for example Suoku S12

1.when you ride the EU over speed,over 18Kph.

2.when the battery ONLY 10%.

3. when EU collision with something.

so when you ride the electric unicycle PLEASE CARE ABOUT EU AND CARE YOUR LIFE!

It's funny to see how the seller systematically evade a very simple question : does the wheel turns itself off because of high load, high speed or low battery, does it turn itself off while riding, OR NOT ?

Well it's would be funny had this bad joke not been so dangerous and harmed so many users. I am sick and tired of this blunder and of the evading sellers.

They don't want to reply ? Boycott them and let them go to hell, as simple as that !

absolutely !EU is always funny !

but l have no funny to answer your questions !!!!!!!!!!!!! because have you ever rode the suoku EU or not ?

if not why you so critical for this !l have never saw suoku user any accident at the moment !

EU user accident because they don't do the right thing as manufacturer told,they don't read manual,they always over speed,they ride on the rode where steepnees,they don't check the battery before beginning on their travel.

so if they don't do the right thing who could guarantee their life.

I think exactly like you.
the day they will find themselves in front of a judge for a cause of millions of Euros, for example due a bad accident caused by their product. I think that will stop behaving so badly. Or at least they will put a hand on own conscience.

you could summary how many accident because the EU,and how many accident because user DID NOT DO THE RIGHT THINGS.
please prove it before you said !!!!!!!!!

EU sound according to different manufacturer Max Speed.

IPS T260 Max Speed is 19.9Kph,if IPS T260 will sound 18kph,l think IPS will not manufacture electric unicycle any more.

so your EU will not sound untill 19.9Kph.

Suoku electric unicycle will sound on different situation !for example Suoku S12

1.when you ride the EU over speed,over 18Kph.

2.when the battery ONLY 10%.

3. when EU collision with something.

so when you ride the electric unicycle PLEASE CARE ABOUT EU AND CARE YOUR LIFE!

absolutely !EU is always funny !

but l have no funny to answer your questions !!!!!!!!!!!!! because have you ever rode the suoku EU or not ?

if not why you so critical for this !l have never saw suoku user any accident at the moment !

EU user accident because they don't do the right thing as manufacturer told,they don't read manual,they always over speed,they ride on the rode where steepnees,they don't check the battery before beginning on their travel.

Ordinarily I just look the other way at all the "semi-spam" from eu sellers and manufacturers that clogs up the forum, but this guy is downright belligerent.  On a certain level I think it's a positive to be able to see what brands are out there and to be able to hear directly from manufacturers about important issues - but I don't see how anyone benefits from this type of behavior

(On a separate note, just an FYI to our lovely Suokuwheel representative: A good way to make people NOT buy one of your electric unicycles, especially when there are a thousand other manufacturers to choose from, is to talk down to and quasi-insult your customers.)

(On another separate note, thank you to all of our resident sellers and manufacturer representatives who don't try to "hard sell" but provide actual value to the forum.)

It's expensive to do a lot of testing for safety, that is no doubt why only a few manufacturers sell their wheels in Western countries where safety standards are higher and customers are more demanding. There aren't enough electric unicycles in the world yet to create any reasonable dataset regarding safety, reliability, or the cause of accidents. We are all just guessing. Ultimately it may really be the user's fault as suokuwheel says, but a poor hardware design with inadequate torque, battery voltage sags, or BMS cutouts may be to blame for many of these too.

We can't "prove" a specific Chinese model is safe or unsafe because it seems most of them are put together from random combinations of motors, batteries, and control boards. Plus, they only seem to be sold for a few months before disappearing. There is no guarantee that two identical-looking wheels have anywhere near the same internal parts or performance. We all like riding these things but basically we are all test subjects in a big experiment. 

At some point let's hope the leaders like Solowheel and Ninebot will refine their products and reduce their prices so we won't need to play Chinese manufacturer roulette. I can justify a bit of risk (bodily and financial) for a $700 Firewheel versus a $2300 Solowheel Extreme.

you could summary how many accident because the EU,and how many accident because user DID NOT DO THE RIGHT THINGS.
please prove it before you said !!!!!!!!!

Of course I was not talking about reckless people driving too fast or with too low battery (even if I think you would agree that using low battery as an excuse for a less secure behavior OF THE WHEEL is lame !). Needless to say, those people should be severely punished by the wheel and publicly blamed for their sin, right ?

I was talking about the wheel's unecessary sudden power cut, leading to a faceplant and I can precisely prove in each case (some causing great harm, like broken bones or displaced shoulders) it's not the user's fault. I can even reproduce the power cut to prove the wheel design is faulty (either at the BMS or the mainboard). It's been written all over the forum but if you need some convincing, I can repeat it.

I don't understand your position about the fact that the BMS does shutdown the power without warning the user, especially because of cold temperatures or of  a defective battery cell ? Do you deny this fact in general or do you believe it can't happen on the Suoku wheels ? Please clarify. Do you think that shutting down power while riding because of overspeed or low battery is something necessary and/or unavoidable on unicycles ? I would really like to know.

As to your suggestion of testing the Suoku, it's a very good idea. If you send me one, I'll check to see if it's immune from power shutdown and let everybody know.

Mr Jason , @suokuwheel, Can you feel the passion and enthusiasm in this conversation?

Please understand, we are attempting to do Suoku a great service here, if you pay attention to what we are asking for.

I think Suoku probably sources from many manufacturers, is that correct? Isn't it then the job of Suoku to seek the features that sell?

Now, there is going to be a race. Which manufacturer will fit the desires of the customer?

While you're thinking about that, consider this: We, on these forums, WE are your salespeople. Many of us are your ONLY salespeople in the country where we live.

What is going to happen if Suoku can be the first one to fit this need we have expressed in a budget friendly way?

Perhaps you won't need to advertise for Solowheel anymore ;)

Either way, this is your advance notice. I'm going to make sure these safety features are what your customer is demanding, all over the world.

Are you ready?

Mr Jason , @suokuwheel, Can you feel the passion and enthusiasm in this conversation?

Please understand, we are attempting to do Suoku a great service here, if you pay attention to what we are asking for.

I think Suoku probably sources from many manufacturers, is that correct? Isn't it then the job of Suoku to seek the features that sell?

Now, there is going to be a race. Which manufacturer will fit the desires of the customer?

While you're thinking about that, consider this: We, on these forums, WE are your salespeople. Many of us are your ONLY salespeople in the country where we live.

What is going to happen if Suoku can be the first one to fit this need we have expressed in a budget friendly way?

Perhaps you won't need to advertise for Solowheel anymore ;)

Either way, this is your advance notice. I'm going to make sure these safety features are what your customer is demanding, all over the world.

Are you ready?

we are  original Suoku self-balance electric unicycle scooter seway manufacturer we did not souced !AFFICIAL REPLAIED!

Ordinarily I just look the other way at all the "semi-spam" from eu sellers and manufacturers that clogs up the forum, but this guy is downright belligerent.  On a certain level I think it's a positive to be able to see what brands are out there and to be able to hear directly from manufacturers about important issues - but I don't see how anyone benefits from this type of behavior

(On a separate note, just an FYI to our lovely Suokuwheel representative: A good way to make people NOT buy one of your electric unicycles, especially when there are a thousand other manufacturers to choose from, is to talk down to and quasi-insult your customers.)

(On another separate note, thank you to all of our resident sellers and manufacturer representatives who don't try to "hard sell" but provide actual value to the forum.)

we dont pay THOUSAND RMB TO YOU TO BUY FROM ME and l correct !

could be more critical ????????????

your showtime !!!!!

Of course I was not talking about reckless people driving too fast or with too low battery (even if I think you would agree that using low battery as an excuse for a less secure behavior OF THE WHEEL is lame !). Needless to say, those people should be severely punished by the wheel and publicly blamed for their sin, right ?

I was talking about the wheel's unecessary sudden power cut, leading to a faceplant and I can precisely prove in each case (some causing great harm, like broken bones or displaced shoulders) it's not the user's fault. I can even reproduce the power cut to prove the wheel design is faulty (either at the BMS or the mainboard). It's been written all over the forum but if you need some convincing, I can repeat it.

I don't understand your position about the fact that the BMS does shutdown the power without warning the user, especially because of cold temperatures or of  a defective battery cell ? Do you deny this fact in general or do you believe it can't happen on the Suoku wheels ? Please clarify. Do you think that shutting down power while riding because of overspeed or low battery is something necessary and/or unavoidable on unicycles ? I would really like to know.

As to your suggestion of testing the Suoku, it's a very good idea. If you send me one, I'll check to see if it's immune from power shutdown and let everybody know.

send me your ID l will delivery to you!

You are batting on a sticky wicket, dont you!

I do not want to put too fine a point on it, but my understanding is that you initiated this thread in the Advertisment Section of this forum. Even further, you started with promoting your website and in showing a couple of pictures of your products. And when the lads started to ask some questions, you replied either content-free or with very generic remarks. 

My considered opinion is that you are doing your product not a good service and I have the feeling that today less people in this forum will consider buying one of your products than ten days ago.

That is of course only my tuppence, feel free to continue marketing your product the way you believe is best. But in this case, I am afraid, some of your shareholders will start selling their shares (only joking).

Archived