Msuperv3 o acm 840wh

maurix

Please use only English in the forum so that you do the translation instead of every single person that views the post !

What you wrote translates as 'Good morning!!! Wue I recommend to use daily as unique euc'. Er....

You might have to explain what you mean a bit better...

CBR

1 hour ago, maurix said:

Buenos dias!!! Wue me recomiendan para usar a diario como unica euc???? Saludos

@Cerbera: I'd assume @maurix asks which of the two EUC's (ACM vs. MSuper V3) forum members would recommend as sole EUC for daily use.

To get a good profound decission, with which you can and have to live best idea would be to read through the numerous posts with reviews and comparisons for these two wheels.

... or at least post your ideas, whishes, needs (in regard to EUC's ;) ) here, so that one can give you a recommendation that suits you...

Sorry for the inconvenience, I'm in doubt that you're driving !! I currently have a mcm4 hs, but I wanted to upgrade with the msuperv3 or acm and I have doubts of which to choose. I basically go for city, but some mountain output would also do. My doubts are in the manageability !!! It proves a m3 super v3 1640wh i notice it very pessada but i vompratia the 840wh that weighs less. My doubts are if with less weight would become more manageable style acm. Greetings and forgive my English

Archived