KS14c part number for beeper needed

Smoother

After  1 week my beeper has gone almost silent.  Dealer is willing to send me a new beeper in the mail ( he's in Germany I'm in Spain.) and a video of how to ( get it apart I suppose). But I'm renting an apartment and I'm not certain I will get the mail.  There is an electronics store in the next town.  It's possible I could get a beeper in there for a few euros, saving the time and hassle of waiting for mail and hoping I get it.

anyone have any idea if there is a part number or some other identifying criteria for this beeper?  I'm dealing with several language barriers here, I only do English, German dealer has pretty good written English, Spanish electronics store will be Spanish or Catalan.  So I need it simple.

anyone have images of the circuit board with beeper visible?

is this beeper plug and play, or soldered? Didn't bring soldering iron on my vacation (silly me).

i think I'll need some double sided tape to reattach the pad, yes?

one other question: is it possible the circuit ( amplifier?) driving the beeper might be out of order.  Before the beeper went quiet, it went raspy, like it had a dry throat.  Is this a sign of something else?

any other help or thoughts would be appreciated.

18 minutes ago, Smoother said:

ok, so I re- found the Russian video of a ks14 being taken apart for some reason.  The beeper is clearly visible as a wired, plug and play part.  Unfortunately, no part number visible, but I now at least know what it looks like.

Thanks @TwixFix for that factual info.  I hope that's not the case with me.  I haven't been out in the rain, and the one time I went out after the rain, the road surface was damp, at best in places , and mostly dry.  I'll look very closely at the board for signs of damage,  once I get it apart,

Np, if you don't find anything, try testing the buzzer. The beeper just plugs in to the mainboard. I think you can probably just attach it to a power source, like a 12v battery to test it. When you get it apart, see if the buzzer has a voltage marked on it, or a part number you can look up to check the specs.

@Smoother please take a picture to show us. From my experience, is the cheapest available on china/ebay.

Please see the Opensource EGG EUC (https://github.com/EGG-electric-unicycle/documentation/wiki) and follow the link to MicroWorks shop as they sell bepers for EUCs - you will find the picture is just the same of the ones you can buy on Ebay :-)

Electro-sports.de is sending me a new beeper.  I'm not taking it apart until the beeper comes.  I half suspect the circuit driving the beeper is faulty, but we'll see once I open it.  There a clear image of the beeper on you tube.  I couldn't copy the link, but if you google "Kingsong ks14c 520wh". Scroll down to the YouTube links.  It is the middle video, with a white ks14 on its side, partly disassembled. I can't remember where the image is, around 3:14 I think.  Just before that at 2:44 he can be seen removing it.

thanks for your advice about Microworks.   

Update.  Beeper arrived. I installed it ( see my how to thread in mods, diy section ) It works fine. Wet control board WAS NOT the problem, just a dead beeper.

Archived