Gotway Msuper 3 App

I just received my msuper 3 from Ian at speedyfeet. I am a little confused as to which gotway app to install. I found 2 versions of APP in Gotway homepage. They are

1)GotwayAndroidAppMCM4ACMEnglish151028
2)Gotway android APP for MCM2S,Msuper,Mten.

I remember Lin from gotway said that the one for ACM is for msuper3. I am confused. Which app to install?

This is the best version I have found for the msuper. It's the testing version used by Gotway apparently.

Rename this file 'Gotway(12).apk and you're good to transfer it to your android phone and install it. If it won't let you install it, go to settings and turn off trusted sources / apps only (or similar).

Once you have it installed and your wheel turned on, click it in the list and then press the little blue squiggle on the top left to connect and display wheel data.

Note: Even though you can set the language to English, the 3 main icons at the bottom of the screen remain Chinese.

From left to right, tab 1 is the main screen, tab 2 is settings and configuration, tab 3 is a link to the web site.

There is also a speaker icon you can click on the top right of the main screen to emit a warning beep as you come up behind people.

Annoyingly, if your phone goes to standby, it won't reconnect with your wheel until you restart the app.

Even if you do use this version, also get Wheel Log from the google play store (free). If you start that after the Gotway app (they can run concurrently), that doesn't disconnect even if your phone stands-by, so you can use that to log your journeys / speed / power consumption etc.

CBR

Gotway(12).apk.1

21 hours ago, Cerbera said:

This is the best version I have found for the msuper. It's the testing version used by Gotway apparently.

Rename this file 'Gotway(12).apk and you're good to transfer it to your android phone and install it. If it won't let you install it, go to settings and turn off trusted sources / apps only (or similar).

Once you have it installed and your wheel turned on, click it in the list and then press the little blue squiggle on the top left to connect and display wheel data.

Note: Even though you can set the language to English, the 3 main icons at the bottom of the screen remain Chinese.

From left to right, tab 1 is the main screen, tab 2 is settings and configuration, tab 3 is a link to the web site.

There is also a speaker icon you can click on the top right of the main screen to emit a warning beep as you come up behind people.

Annoyingly, if your phone goes to standby, it won't reconnect with your wheel until you restart the app.

Even if you do use this version, also get Wheel Log from the google play store (free). If you start that after the Gotway app (they can run concurrently), that doesn't disconnect even if your phone stands-by, so you can use that to log your journeys / speed / power consumption etc.

CBR

Gotway(12).apk.1

Thanks @Cerbera

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎01 at 7:18 PM, EUCMania said:
On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎31 at 9:42 PM, Cerbera said:

CBR

Gotway(12).apk.1

Stay alive!

On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎31 at 9:42 PM, Cerbera said:

CBR

Gotway(12).apk.1

Archived