EUC Rider Gets his Own Featured Story

Jason McNeil

Wonder if he's on the forum? 

http://tnhdigital.com/7106/arts/mehdi-el-azouzi-and-his-ninebot-one/
Pinnacle of his experience with the Ninebot One was when El-Azouzi left it in the lobby of a library and it was mistaken for a bomb. The library was evacuated and El-Azouzi had to go to the police station to retrieve it.
“They mistook my electric unicycle for a bomb. And you could only imagine the reactions I received at the police station when I showed up and they saw I was Arabic,” he said in a joking manner.

"one day saw a YouTube advertisement for a similar product to the Ninebot One, which was called the Airwheel X5, designed by someone in London." 
X5 was definitely not designed in the UK 

27 minutes ago, Jason McNeil said:

Nice find!

I bet I can get my own "Featured" story as per below ... Passing every day airport terminal twice and troops of security staff at train platforms I'm sure V8 with carefully crafted LED blinking pattern ("counting down timer") would trigger some swift response pretty soon :ph34r:

Would be an "interesting" IM / V8 promotion :P 

55 minutes ago, Jason McNeil said:

Wonder if he's on the forum? 

http://tnhdigital.com/7106/arts/mehdi-el-azouzi-and-his-ninebot-one/
Pinnacle of his experience with the Ninebot One was when El-Azouzi left it in the lobby of a library and it was mistaken for a bomb. The library was evacuated and El-Azouzi had to go to the police station to retrieve it.
“They mistook my electric unicycle for a bomb. And you could only imagine the reactions I received at the police station when I showed up and they saw I was Arabic,” he said in a joking manner.

"one day saw a YouTube advertisement for a similar product to the Ninebot One, which was called the Airwheel X5, designed by someone in London." 
X5 was definitely not designed in the UK 

his idea of rental EUCs similar to electric bicycle rental systems in cities sounds familiar...lol

49 minutes ago, Boxer Rebellion said:

his idea of rental EUCs similar to electric bicycle rental systems in cities sounds familiar...lol

That never happens though (or at least not in foreseeable future) as that would be a class action lawsuit waiting to happen with all the inexperienced wannabe EUC riders scraping the tarmac with their faces ...

20 minutes ago, HEC said:

That never happens though (or at least not in foreseeable future) as that would be a class action lawsuit waiting to happen with all the inexperienced wannabe EUC riders scarping the tarmac with their faces ...

great point...didn't think about that one. These EUCs will have to be "baked" into everyday life...much like bicycles have become the norm.

Archived