Who is going to finally make the DIESEL Electric Unicycle

Greg Spalding

all this talk about the new 84V V3 Msuper from Gotway

..... maybe even more speed and less torque (who knows.... they won't tell us/not sure anyone knows or cares to relate that info to the public willing to give them a lot of money)

so.....

who's going to make the "DIESEL" wheel?

you know....

MORE TORQUE without worrying about traveling more than 35kph

i'm quite interested... 

YOU?

23 minutes ago, Greg Spalding said:

MORE TORQUE without worrying about traveling more than 35kph

i'm quite interested... 

YOU?

I don't care how fast a wheel goes if it gives out partway up a hill. Instead of making the wheels faster and faster, I would prefer the EUC companies work on giving them more power for hills. I have the IPS 121 and 191, which are probably two of the best hill-climbing EUCs available, but on tough hills they slow down so much they are barely moving forward. I'm glad they climb the hills successfully, but I would love to have a wheel that climbs tough hills at a higher speed than barely moving.

exactly what most of us want

above 20 mph is just stupid because.... IF YOU fall.... and you eventually will.... is it worth maiming yourself for life?

i think not

ah.... the power to NOT get stucks in RUTS or going UPhill would be amazing.... especially carrying my 85 kg

I have the ips 121 and it is the best hill climber that I have, it is even better than ks18A at hills, however it can not handle hills over 12 degrees I weight 110 to 115kg, I tried it on a hill 15 degrees and it did not move an inch going up.

The ips 121 it is a high torque motor, but it needs more power, however the IPS it is very reliable, it is one of the few unicycles that has the control board enclosed in an aluminum case.

Things I do not like about the IPS 121 are the thin wheel which needs lots of air pressure, and make the ride ruff, unlike the ks18 in which the ride is very smooth, and also the very small pedals with the groove in the middle, some of this problems have been solved apparently with the lhotz, but not the lack of power which I believe it is about the same.

It takes a lot less than 20 mph to get hurt, about a month ago I fell at about 25 km/h and got a broken shoulder.

Archived