A new member to the gang!

Scully

So on Speedyfeets video I've jumped the Ninebot ship, and ordered one of his MSuper's..... Just got a couple of weeks to wait for the shipment to come through. 

Hopefully I can get my commute to work down to about 90 seconds. 

The main reasons for the switch... 

Power 
Speed
Distance
Lights (front and rear)
Handle
Trolley Handle
With speedyfeets 2 year warranty, and how great he's been with Ninebot / sourcing ninebot parts - I feel in safe hands.

All of these things are great / better than the Ninebot, slightly alarmed by the high pitched noise Ian comments on in the video - but it might mean pedestrians get out of the way quicker. 
I'm most looking forward to chasing down the road cyclists - we get a few of them down here. 

9 hours ago, Scully said:

So on Speedyfeets video I've jumped the Ninebot ship, and ordered one of his MSuper's..... Just got a couple of weeks to wait for the shipment to come through. 

Hopefully I can get my commute to work down to about 90 seconds. 

The main reasons for the switch... 

Power 
Speed
Distance
Lights (front and rear)
Handle
Trolley Handle
With speedyfeets 2 year warranty, and how great he's been with Ninebot / sourcing ninebot parts - I feel in safe hands.

All of these things are great / better than the Ninebot, slightly alarmed by the high pitched noise Ian comments on in the video - but it might mean pedestrians get out of the way quicker. 
I'm most looking forward to chasing down the road cyclists - we get a few of them down here. 

Welcome aboard the speedy Gotway train :)

I have the ACM which has the same 1500w motor as the MSuper V3. The whine may have something to do with the power of the motor but it's what initially made me go to Ninebot's rather than straight to Gotway. Then Ninebot released an update that made my E+ have the high pitched noise and I thought "what the heck - time to move on to more power and distance - the speed is a bonus" 

The power and speed of the ACM & MSuper V3 are fantastic and my commute home from work in particular is much quicker. I ride to work via pavements but home via the canal so go MUCH faster than my E+ used to carry me.

I've chased down and passed a few cyclists hehe. Runners are the funny ones. If I was a runner being passed by someone stood casually at 20mph along the canal I'd think "feck it I'm doing this all wrong" hehe

Archived