Sale fixation for rear and front light for ninebot one

Jérôme Junior

Hello every one I m new on the forum, I m french student Who success to print in 3d à fixation for rear and front light for ninebot one I can sell you one if you want or creat amazon store for sell it

The rear light has a remote for control the Light, the warning, the led on the road and turn signal/blinking 

20160811_232732.jpg

@Jérôme Junior I nearly purchased one of those with the intention of fitting it to the trolley handle on my KingSong 14C, so if you are able to make fittings for a number of different EUC's you would be on to a winner. Providing you can also do something about the remote control - this was the main reason I did not buy it - the neat little Bluetooth remote, for controlling the indicator lights etc. is supposed to fit to a bicycle's handlebar and I could see no easy way to use it on my EUC, so that remote also needs an attachment, (I think?)  to fit it onto the rider's wrist or perhaps finger, like a ring? or is it viable to just hand hold it? Of course combining it into an EUC app for (say) a pebble or Android watch would be perfect, but I guess that would be a step too far ;-)

One other question, the seller I saw said it has a brake light function as well, does that work by G force I.e. Lights automatically when you brake which would be excellent, or does the remote just have a "braking" button?

PS, I think the two projected laser red lines either side of the bike, or EUC, is a really great feature, it kind of gives the rider a buffer zone to keep vehicles further away.

All in all, it looks a great safety addition to an EUC if it can be fitted to them OK and the remote is usable.

What kind of light is that? 

I have some crappy front & rear LED lights ($6) but they are more for visibility than anything else. The rear red is pretty bright, enough to be seen, but the front is fairly useless. 

Jerome's light looks good, although I'd like to see an up close photo as well. 

I think you can sell 3D printed designs through Shapeways. 

IMG_20160912_222312.jpg

1 hour ago, Cheburashka said:

What kind of light is that? 

I have some crappy front & rear LED lights ($6) but they are more for visibility than anything else. The rear red is pretty bright, enough to be seen, but the front is fairly useless. 

The rear light appears to be this one: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bicycle-Bike-Indicator-LED-Rear-Tail-Light-USB-Wireless-Remote-Control-2-Laser-/331872489470?hash=item4d45244ffe:g:YxUAAOSwciVXQSN~

The front light is impossible to tell in what is a very poor photo if he is hoping to gain customers, but doesn't look anywhere near bright enough. However I found good reviews of front lights here: http://www.torchythebatteryboy.com/p/bike-light-database.html

Now it is getting darker again I've just added a powerful front light to my wheel and it has made a huge difference, not the least because pedestrians with their backs to me can now see me coming and move to let me pass ;-)

ironically all the best ones seem to be powered by the same cells as our wheels, 18650 LiIons.

35 minutes ago, Jérôme Junior said:

For the both fixations and the shipping for Netherlands it s 28 euros and you recieve the product 1 week after the payment

And I will send you thé link for purchase the lights

Could you send me the link? I think I'm going to give them a try.

4 hours ago, cloudust said:

Could you send me the link? I think I'm going to give them a try.

Rear light on amazon you can also find it on aliexpress for 20 dollars

https://www.amazon.fr/gp/aw/d/B01DWAYH6M/ref=mp_s_a_1_25?__mk_fr_FR=ÅMÅZÕÑ&qid=1473786228&sr=8-25&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=rear+light

and the fixation for the front light it s for all light because it s like à part of handlebar

So you can put little light or high light that bring like light of car ?

On 12/09/2016 at 10:25 AM, Keith said:

@Jérôme Junior I nearly purchased one of those with the intention of fitting it to the trolley handle on my KingSong 14C, so if you are able to make fittings for a number of different EUC's you would be on to a winner. Providing you can also do something about the remote control - this was the main reason I did not buy it - the neat little Bluetooth remote, for controlling the indicator lights etc. is supposed to fit to a bicycle's handlebar and I could see no easy way to use it on my EUC, so that remote also needs an attachment, (I think?)  to fit it onto the rider's wrist or perhaps finger, like a ring? or is it viable to just hand hold it? Of course combining it into an EUC app for (say) a pebble or Android watch would be perfect, but I guess that would be a step too far ;-)

One other question, the seller I saw said it has a brake light function as well, does that work by G force I.e. Lights automatically when you brake which would be excellent, or does the remote just have a "braking" button?

PS, I think the two projected laser red lines either side of the bike, or EUC, is a really great feature, it kind of gives the rider a buffer zone to keep vehicles further away.

All in all, it looks a great safety addition to an EUC if it can be fitted to them OK and the remote is usable.

I fit the remote on my hand like à ring with à little pièce of elastic

I didn t see any brake light when à brake so I don t know and if you want I can find à solution to fit the Light to the trolley handle of the kingsong ?

Archived