KS18 trolley & little home made design

Raptor

Hello  KingSong69,

My driving direction is rait, because the tire in the right direction !:)  And here are the pictures to see where the required direction of rotation  : https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B3vsvbSejW-oc2VKeGNZYXVCUDg&usp=sharing

Actually, I need to know in connection with the daily work it anyway, but that's not important now :) 

Hm ! I ordered two new KS18 and both have this direction marked on tires ! 

On my last Airwheel X6 was really in front of the switch and it was the correct direction of the tire . Indeed, most monowheels are front switch.  KS18 would be a bit dangerous switch on this direction, because it is also for sitting ! When seated,while you driving, you can accidently touch the switch button. 

( Tires on direction pointing and backwards direction driving, could occur on 40kmh dangerous aquaplaning danger ! )

18 minutes ago, Raptor said:

Hm ! I ordered two new KS18 and both have this direction marked on tires ! 

On my last Airwheel X6 was really in front of the switch and it was the correct direction of the tire . Indeed, most monowheels are front switch.  KS18 would be a bit dangerous switch on this direction, because it is also for sitting ! When seated,while you driving, you can accidently touch the switch button. 

( Tires on direction pointing and backwards direction driving, could occur on 40kmh dangerous aquaplaning danger ! )

Hmmh, funny, like i said...mine is otherwise...here a photo for proof:

P75cfIb.jpg

and all others i have seen (without yours) also have button in front....but whatever dircection: nice trolley work!

i directly wanted to throw mz trolley in the garbage can :-)

and order a trolley like yours also! but i dont know where to get the head-up metal installation thingie with the screws...

if i would have such athing...i would change trolleys in a millisecond :-)

I'm this part of the sawed 2mm duralumin sheet and the handle-side end of the forging of the form . If the path original of the handle-side end narrower it is perhaps not necessary to the forge. This bending of duraluminum, however, should not be too sharply to do because of a of break ! Perhaps, however, you will find somewhere already more or less in a suitably shaped plate and slightly to fit the. Since this section applies the horizontal direction and a small load, it does not have a very high strength is needed.It may sawed also be any of plastic sheet ! 

@Raptor, great improvements, i can tell you love your wheel and take good care of it.

For the completeness of the image of the fast and the furious darth vader of the euc rider, i think you should change your jeans color to something darker. You will be my role model then !

Archived