AliExpress shut down unicycle section

US69

in the last 2 days i was getting problems to search for my favorite sellers on AliExpress

yesterday the shops are still there...but they do not have unicycles anymore...

just one shop with unicycles left today, who is still selling!

after asking my KS18 seller (rockwheel) what is up, i get the answer:

almost all of the balance of the car, unicycle shops are closed, alibaba group, we need to provide commodity UL2072 safety certification, I need a few days time to deal with,

Black days for those which liked ordering on AliExpress :-(

2 hours ago, peppuzzo said:

That company is kinda confusing "scooters" (EUCs) and "Hoverboards" and then they mention Ninebot MiniPRO so they're effectively mixing THREE different categories of products in "one pot"!. They should get their shit together and use correct terminology in a first place before starting pointing their finger on others. If I'd be a manufacturer / distributor I'd have hard time to trust such "established" certification institution :P 

2 minutes ago, cloudust said:

I checked aliexpress. still a lot of EUCs and hoverboards listed.

thats nothing to that what it was before...

And the 2 sellers with most Reputation..."Rockwheel" and "Green travelling" are gone (Rockwheel only has one offer left)

No Kingsong anymore to find...Gotway mainly only one shop...and that shop is unknown to Forum members ...

I dont know if this helps but i was chatting to the rockwheel seller. he said the same thing but has since (like and hour ago) updated me saying its all ok to go ahead and order and should be with me in the uk in 20 days. Im tempted but still debating between msuper v2 or v3. 

4 hours ago, vdubers said:

I dont know if this helps but i was chatting to the rockwheel seller. he said the same thing but has since (like and hour ago) updated me saying its all ok to go ahead and order and should be with me in the uk in 20 days. Im tempted but still debating between msuper v2 or v3. 

Yeah he seems to have currently listed two items so I guess he adds them slowly as people ask ...

Archived