Faster than 30 kp/h KS-16

PriestHood

Just after Unlock Code hack, there is an Option to set euc "speed beeps" to what ever Speed limit we want. All the way up to 40km/h. But decided to play it safe and do what was suggested. Speed Beeps Level Volumes set at 00 00 29 30. After hitting the Accept/Confirm button, unit is now LOCKED to these settings and cannot be changed.

Most of my cruising speed is just below the 30km/h final warning beeps. It was my first euc. Now after a few months with the unit, I feel confident to try 40km/h. (mostly for straightaways)

Is there a way to Unlock/re-open the speed beeps settings to save final beeps to 40 km/h ?

As @Cloud already sais KS-16 can go inly up to 30 km/h. As the same app is also used for KS-18 which can go up to 40 that's why you can see the sliders go all the way there but wheel will not actually accept / save any values higher then 30 if it's not physically supported.

like @Cloud said...max Ks16 speed is 30....if you try set it higher as 30 or use some irregular settings...it switches back to your last settings...

but you can sure programme others like 26 28 29 30....just has to be regular before hitting confirm

edit:

@HEC was faster

Thanks Guys.

I'll hold-off till a 40 km/h Cruising Speed with a 45 km/h max is released.

Their KS-18 is just to bulky for it's intended use.

Would love to see an 18" wheel with 1200 - 1500 watt motor in a KS-16 shell.

Archived