Hi everyone,
New happy owner of 2 Ninebots Mini Pros (International version) purchased in Canada.
I purchased them from a local dealer and it seems that they have had them for a while before the Amazon release.
Both of them came loaded with version 1.1.9. 
I have searched everywhere and I can`t seem to find any information on this 1.1.9 version. 
Does anyone know what is the difference between 1.1.9 and 1.1.7?
Is it worth downgrading to 1.1.7? Do I update to 1.3.1?

Also Alexander server doesn't seem to be working anymore. 
The Apptest.ninebot.cn returns version 1.3.1 after dns entry on iphone (i followed all instructions multiple times)

Thank you!
Happy ridding:)

I also had the 1.1.9 in my Mini Pro.

First I Upgraded it to 1.2.8 which was a big mistake!

Then I downgraded to 1.1.7 and was happy again.

Some weeks ago I Upgraded it to 1.3.1 and like that Firmware more than the 1.1.7.

So in my opinion the actual Firmware From Ninebot is the best Choice :)

Thank you for the reply.
Is the speed limit, penalty and lean back in 1.3.1 worse than 1.1.7/1.1.9?
I keep reading contradictory posts where some report speed and lean back is worse in 1.3.1 and some people report speed is better or is inconsistent.

Also MiniPro is now advertized for 10mph which is only 16kmh instead of 18kmh.
Is this the case? 
I just don't know who to believe and which version to settle on...

I have zero regrets going from 1.1.7 to 1.3.1 - as for any real world differences, I couldn't describe them now.  Personally I think in terms of overall journey times over varying suburban surfaces rather than being too fussed about absolute top speed, which only matters if you are lucky in the terrain around you.

5 hours ago, FriedBacon said:

Thank you for the reply.
Is the speed limit, penalty and lean back in 1.3.1 worse than 1.1.7/1.1.9?
I keep reading contradictory posts where some report speed and lean back is worse in 1.3.1 and some people report speed is better or is inconsistent.

Also MiniPro is now advertized for 10mph which is only 16kmh instead of 18kmh.
Is this the case? 
I just don't know who to believe and which version to settle on...

Hello

Its not believe who have right about a version

What happen month ago? Mini users since many month riding with v117, much mileage riding, be accustomed with this firmware, like me with 300 km, suddenly with a new firmware update v127/v128 all the riding expérience have change

Like the mini processor analyse all yours riding attitude and much others parameters about you , this explain explain v131 is good for many users surely because they dont have been accustomed with their previous version

When i pass from V 117  to v128 for me it was terrific, i no enjoying nothing with my mini, all rides were really awful 

I read this forum everyday since many month and i know this version v131 is good, but i stay with my v117 because my riding attitude now is mature

I know somebody who pass from v117 to v131 and he doesnt like v131

Like the sensor memorise my riding attitude,  when i upgraded to 128 and after downgrade to V 117,  each time after process i restore factory setting, it erase sensors memory , and i begun at new trying be carefully in my ride for not provoc beeping

Well in your case why not ride directly with 131?

Sure will be a good expérience,  because your mind reflexes attitude was not accustomed during many month before

?

Thanks for the replies.

Does anyone know what are the differences in version 1.1.9 vs 1.1.7?????

There seems to be beeping and lean back too on version 1.1.9 at 18.5 km/h=11.5mph

I am not looking to upgrade to 1.3.1 if this changes to 16km/h = 10mph. This is what is being advertised everywhere on the mini pro now!!

I like this speed and probably would like maybe an increase to 20km/h but I wouldn't like to go lower.

I don't want to risk upgrading with no possibility of return...

Thanks!

I have two Minis, originally both were on firmware 1.1.9 but then I downgraded one of them to 1.1.7.

I can't say I notice any difference, neither do my kids, and we have many steep climbs /downhill roads to drive them on. ( Beeping is similar)

My single peace of advice - if it ain't broken don't fix it. In other words, if you are happy with 1.1.9 then stay on that firmware. If reports come in about new/improved features beeing better than 1.1.7 then you can upgrade.

Archived