Hi,

I've got my first Mini Pro in july while I was on vacation so I didn't ride it before august. But now my wife has been riding it like a pro :) since the day one! Easy to get on and easy to learn how to ride!

Fantastic ride and does look like a quality premium product. Worth both waiting time and Money!

I was so impressed with it, that I ordered another one (black) immediately for me... and another white one to be a "guest Mini Pro"

Here they are:

tp8pjt.jpg

x3dkhg.jpg

20160810_150834_1024.jpg

2 minutes ago, TLyleJeep said:

Congratulations on your 3 minipro's! Yes they are very easy to ride, I have a hoverboard as well as a minipro and the minipro was much easier to learn to ride.

Thanks! I've never really considered balancing boards (as a B2tF fan I can't stand the "hoverboard" name :) as a thing for me to get. But mini is a completely different beast and I am happy to own and ride them.

Yeah! Looks like a fan. Not my intention though =) And I am on the lookout for new things/wheels, - not only Ninebot. Really like the Inmotion V5F+ so I will follow it closer. And we'll see what the next season bring us.

1 hour ago, Vik's said:

Yeah! Looks like a fan. Not my intention though =) And I am on the lookout for new things/wheels, - not only Ninebot. Really like the Inmotion V5F+ so I will follow it closer. And we'll see what the next season bring us.

Soon INMOTION V8 , really nice like v5+

4 hours ago, Jojo33A said:

Soon INMOTION V8 , really nice like v5+

V8, yes. Looks good. Not too sure about the lights though. 9b1 have more than enough light effects. but those on Inmotion v8 could be too much for my likings... Can surely be deactivated if needed.

1 hour ago, Vik's said:

V8, yes. Looks good. Not too sure about the lights though. 9b1 have more than enough light effects. but those on Inmotion v8 could be too much for my likings... Can surely be deactivated if needed.

You can not see them in the daylight, can you?  I cannot see the ninebot lights in daylight unless I get really close.  At night it is a different story, then the lights are easy to see.

@Vik's

I have a xiaomi mini

Last week i went to a segway tour office, i saw for the first time a mini pro, Vik's you love mini pro but if you had seen what state was this mini,  I am sure you would have cried...

Well with permission, i inspected it, all was similar to xiaomi, but when i took the steering bar i was surprised, the bar swing a lot, i think it's dangerous this swing because with your knees for drive left or right in fast situation. I hope you don't have this probleme with yours MP

Capture.PNG

5 hours ago, Jojo33A said:

... the bar swing a lot...

Yes, I've seen somebody mention the problem with the steering bar getting loose. I'll keep an eye on those screws under the "warning sticker". Thanks for headups!

Archived