msuper2 or acm16

Im looking for any advise, Im riding ninebot now, my son has mcm v3. I wanna get msuper 2 or acm 16, as msuper 3 is about to come out, msuper 2 is on sale, I can get one 1200 shiipped in usa. I don't want msuper 3. I either get acm 16 or msuper 2.

Looking for any advise why either one, thank you.

From reading many posts Im starting to lean towards ACM 16, couple of ?s little confused is there HS model or they all same? some sites post max speed 40 km/h some 45km/h. Most of them now have 12 mosfet and upgraded pedals. Is there no iOS app working?

MSuper V2

If you look for an EUC taking nice tours 

if you've an Android phone (to connect via Bluetooth, which is not Bluetooth 4/ LE compatible)

riding on urban/ more heavy urban road

ACM V2

Very powerful, tilt back to prevent over speed 

better overheat preventition (better MOSFET cooling)

very sporty riding

Android and iPhone compatible (Blueetooth 4/ LE)

the latest design GW offers

I don't like to go back to a 16". I like to ride the comfortable MSuper V2 but I also would like to have a stronger shell and Bluetooth connect from my iPhone. The MSuper V3 doesn't got my attention also. I stay with the MSuper V2 and just do some modifications.

thank you for the info., always thought there is something very special about msuper 2, still looking for best price on either, but leaning more towards acm 16 unless msuper offered for good price......

1 hour ago, sbouju said:

Be careful with MSuper2 concerning it's "no tilt back feature", especially if you come from models which dont have it! ;)

The so called high speed power cut. You can disable the first warn sounds. If the third occurs you shouldn't accelerate any more or you'll do a faceplant. 

I like the MSuper very much because it's very comfortable to ride on tours. For a long time it was the only you can use as a heavy weight rider (powerful, big battery). The big tire sucks mor from bad roads and there's no difficulty with water drainage in the wood crossing tracks. With the old 16" I stick mostly in this drainages, with the MSuper you drive through with no problems.

The ACM is very powerful just from start. I have driven one only down the street for some 100 meters. So I can't give you impressions. We're having one in outperform riding crew owning a MCM2s, MSuperv2 and the ACM. He's using in most occasions the ACM now. He's lightweight, likes to go fast.

with little sale on super 2 and acm actually little more $ still trying to make up my mind, I really like my ninebot (my son will take it) when i upgrade.

is there an iPhone app for both of the model?

acm had tilt back/ super 2 doesn't, is this correct?

msuper hs max speed 35 vs 40 on acm?

Archived