Gw Msuper app

Hello!

Please, recommend a link do download a new version of app that works with the Msuper. The one I have has a square icon that says GW, and it does not connect with my wheel at all. I będę an app that can cancel the first tak speed allarm beeps.

Thanks for your help!!:)

Sporty about the typos!!:)

Corrected:

Hello!

Please, recommend a link do download a new version of app that works with the Msuper.

The one I have now has a square icon that says GW, and it does not connect with my wheel at all. I need an app that can cancel the first two speed allarm beeps.

Thanks for your help!!:)

I think you use an Android Phone. So you can use this app here:

I'm not an Android User but it looks like that modern Androids may have problems connecting as they only support the new BT standards and not the old 2.x/ 3.x. Also there could be difficulties if you've an Android with soft buttons. I think an experienced Android user may help if you can give specific infos on Phone, OS version, if you can see the Bluetooth controller of the Gotway and if can pair it (entering the PIN code).

Thank you! It works really great:))) Is it safe by any standards to ride with only the top alarm on? I mean - at lower state of charge, is there still some (enough) rpm margin?

21 minutes ago, Kamil said:

Thank you! It works really great:))) Is it safe by any standards to ride with only the top alarm on? I mean - at lower state of charge, is there still some (enough) rpm margin?

The final alarm exists as a warning when you are going too fast/low battery :)

I have the first two alarms disabled on my ACM and wish I could disable more and rely on Tilt back - I hate beeps :)

Archived