KingSong 18 beeps

Flash

I wish it was written an explanation how the 4 different warning beeps sound  1,2,3,4 , anybody here can explain ?

4th warning is Ollie speed with tiltback , maybe no sound warning

GoGo_Suit_Render.png

First Warning is just "single" beeps (beep ... beep ... beep)

Second Warning is double beep (beep beep ... beep beep)

Third on triple beeps (beep beep beep ... beep beep beep)

Fourth will tilt the pedals back.

2 minutes ago, HEC said:

First Warning is just "single" beeps (beep ... beep ... beep)

Second Warning is double beep (beep beep ... beep beep)

Third on triple beeps (beep beep beep ... beep beep beep)

Fourth will tilt the pedals back.

Hmmm....this not completly correct....First Level starts with double beep....look here after Minute 9:30......with Sound and all:

4 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

Hmmm....this not completly correct....First Level starts with double beep....look here after Minute 9:30......with Sound and all:

Then it must be different between KS16 and KS18 - my KS16 behaves as I've described (fw v1.19). Or maybe they have first alarm set to 0?

i think it is for all KS the same...

It's sometimes that when you only "touch" the adjusted Level 1 Speed and dircectly get slower...you only get one beep...but the normal constant Level 1 warning is a double beep....

1: beepbeep...beepbeep

2: beepbeepbeep....beepbeepbeep

3: beepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeep

Easy to check....just set it to something small like 12 kmh or 8 miles.......

1 hour ago, KingSong69 said:

i think it is for all KS the same...

It's sometimes that when you only "touch" the adjusted Level 1 Speed and dircectly get slower...you only get one beep...but the normal constant Level 1 warning is a double beep....

1: beepbeep...beepbeep

2: beepbeepbeep....beepbeepbeep

3: beepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeep

Easy to check....just set it to something small like 12 kmh or 8 miles.......

Thanks  :)

15 minutes ago, JumpMaster said:

I have the KS16 and it's as @HEC described.  Single, double, and triple repeating beeps.  I hear them tens of times per day :D

Thanks  :)

1 hour ago, HEC said:

Then it must be different between KS16 and KS18 - my KS16 behaves as I've described (fw v1.19). Or maybe they have first alarm set to 0?

As you see....you are right! KS16 seams to have a different board :rolleyes:

15 hours ago, Bryan Wells said:

just set ur speed settings to 0, 0, 30, 30.   u will get all the speed u can, then get a beep and tilt at max speed

haha , I had 0,0,40,40 when I crashed   :lol:

Just now, Bjorn H said:

haha , I had 0,0,40,40 when I crashed   :lol:

can you say some more to your crash?

which speed? why?

0  0 40 40 is ....extrem...no reserves...no first warning

5 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

can you say some more to your crash?

which speed? why?

0  0 40 40 is ....extrem...no reserves...no first warning

I was going to fast and my weight is 105 kg , I will not go faster than 30 kmh next time but now I have a new problem , I cant connect my samsung s5 to kingsong with Bluetooth app , only BT speakers , irritating , but everything else is working fine

14 minutes ago, Bjorn H said:

I was going to fast and my weight is 105 kg , I will not go faster than 30 kmh next time but now I have a new problem , I cant connect my samsung s5 to kingsong with Bluetooth app , only BT speakers , irritating , but everything else is working fine

music is "normal" bluetooth

app is BLE...as you have a new board...perpaps bluetooth chip not correct firmware?

did the app see any wheel but can not just connect?

with a new board your wheel has also to identified with its "new" serialnumber....so i would say chip not correct initialized/firmware missing

1 minute ago, KingSong69 said:

music is "normal" bluetooth

app is BLE...as you have a new board...perpaps bluetooth chip not correct firmware?

did the app see any wheel but can not just connect?

with a new board your wheel has also to identified with its "new" serialnumber....so i would say chip not correct initialized/firmware missing

Yes I can find KS-18A-643  in Samsung S5 Bluetooth but I can't connect , how do I initialize the chip ?  , I have factory reset my S5 and it didn't help

5 minutes ago, Bjorn H said:

Yes I can find KS-18A-643  in Samsung S5 Bluetooth but I can't connect , how do I initialize the chip ?  , I have factory reset my S5 and it didn't help

then perhaps, as the app already finding a wheel, it is just because you have to "allow" app to get location, data, etc? in configuration....sorry dont know android...but i know you have to give the app all permissions...

question is:

did the app/s5 work with the old board? then i think its more a problem from the new board...

new telefon? then a permission problem, as you allready find a wheel in the app? i am just guessing...no clue...

5 hours ago, KingSong69 said:

then perhaps, as the app already finding a wheel, it is just because you have to "allow" app to get location, data, etc? in configuration....sorry dont know android...but i no you have to give ghe app all permissions...

The funny thing is , I think it got it connected day before yesterday Then just standing against the wall I couldn't connect next day

No the app doesn't find the wheel because the wheel is not connected to Bluetooth first , I can see the KS unit but not connect in samsung android

maybe it's just a small simple adjustment in my phone I need..  :unsure:

3 minutes ago, Bjorn H said:

that is what i mean: you have to give the app "all permission" 

8 minutes ago, Bjorn H said:

HEUREKA I got it working , I wen't into apps kingsong app and changed permissions to all allowed no need to connect in android first and the sun is shining , beautiful day to go on a trip with my KingSong  :lol:

werthrwth.gif

4 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

that is what i mean: you have to give the app "all permission" 

Thank you KingSong69  :D

Now I just have a small thing to do to finish the change of mainboard , I need to find the same silicone glue on a spray to protect the contacts.

Wishlist for KingSong:

I dont like that other people can log in to my kingsong and change values , it should be an password protection

austin-powers-dr-evil.jpg

http://dancewave.online/

Archived