Replacement CHARGER?

sirlos

Are there any chargers I can find online?

So my charger does this thing where whenever I try to charge my unicycle (the brand is Fotowelt), it blinks green over and over again and it takes AGES before it begins to charge.

It gets pretty annoying and I'd like to order a proper new charger.

I've already tried a spare charger I found and it did not work. 

Does anyone have any suggestions?

7 hours ago, HEC said:

It depends what voltage, current and plug you need but you'll most certainly find suitable one on Aliexpress.

Here is the charger I currently have.

bLxrcok.jpg

7 hours ago, Chriull said:

You are sure it's the charger and not the wheel or the batteries?

Is the wheel still in the warranty period? Do you have the possibility to try your charger with another wheel?

My cousin has the same exactly unicycle and charger and his works perfectly on mine :/ 

13 hours ago, sirlos said:

Here is the charger I currently have.

This 67.2V/2A is the standard charger for the mostly used 16s battery configuration. You just have to look for the right connector!

Could be that you can just take any Gotway/Kingsong Charger which should be available by most distributers - given that you need the same connector.

My cousin has the same exactly unicycle and charger and his works perfectly on mine :/ 

This is quite a proof, that it's the charger and not the wheel/battery!

Beside the "normal" Gotway/Kingsong Chargers, quite some people imho use the charger introduced here by @Cranium:

He describes in the followup posts of the linked thread how to adjust the voltage and current limits. ! His posts are for Ninebots, which use just 62V! - you need to stay with your 67.2V.

You could also try to measure the output of your charger and open it and search for the trim pots to readjust the voltage/current/shutoff levels to the right values (in case this is causing your problems)

Archived