[SOLD] Like new Ninebot One E+, $475 OBO, Seattle pickup only

I purchased a Ninebot One E+ from Bangood at the beginning of the year, and unfortunately this mode of transportation is not for me. I rode it around my apartment's hallways a bit, and was extremely careful, so it didn't even get a scratch on it. It's as new and pretty as the moment it came out of the box! It's still on the first charge it came from the factory with, and has probably be ridden less than a mile total. No fancy extras, just what comes in the box.

Asking $475. Pickup in Seattle only.

Sold!

What firmware version does it have, just curious, am happy with mine, wondering if you have 1.2.5 like mine had when I got it.  Also does the serial number begin with N20 or N10 and does it have a Segway brand on it?

On 6/24/2016 at 5:58 PM, goldenmeme said:

Serial number is N20, and I don't see a Segway brand on it anywhere. I'm not sure how to figure out what firmware it has. I never used it enough to bother connecting it to my phone. Is there another way to figure that out?

Not that I know of, but it doesn't really matter much, whoever buys it can always update the firmware if they want to.  Since you bought it at the beginning of the year it probably has 1.2.5 on it like mine did when I bought it in february.  Several people have said that they like 1.2.5 and will not update.^_^

• 4 weeks later...

Archived